§ Aerospace Engineering
· BE in Aerospace / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial / Manufacturing / Electrical.
§ Avionics Engineering
· BE in Electrical / Electronics / Avionics / Computer / Software/ Aerospace.
§ Biomedical Engineering
· BE Biomedical / Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Computer / Materials.
§ Chemical Engineering
· BE in Chemical / Petroleum.
§ Computer Engineering
· BE in Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Computer System / Electrical / Electrical & Communication / Telecommunication / Avionics.
§ Computer Software Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science
· BE in any discipline.
· MCS / BCS (4 years) / BIT (4 years) or MSc in Statistics / Physics / Applied Physics / Mathematics / Electronics with BIT / BCS (2-3 years).
§ Computation Science & Engineering (Modeling & Simulation)
· Masers/Bachelors in any discipline of Engineering, Natural Sciences, Computer Science / Software Engineering, Operation Research, Defense / Strategic Studies, Management Sciences.
§ Construction Engineering and Management
· BE Civil / Transportation, BE Architecture and Bachelor of Architecture.
§ Electrical Engineering
· BE in Electrical / Telecommunication / Mechatronics / Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical & Communication / Avionics / Communication Technologies / Computer System.
§ Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering
· BE in Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical & Communication / Avionics / Communication Technologies.
§ Energy Systems Engineering / Thermal Energy Engineering
· BE in any Engineering Discipline recognized by PEC
MSc/BS (04 years) in Chemistry/Physics/Electronics/Environment.
§ Electrical Energy Engineering
· BE in Electrical or equivalent recognized by PEC
§ Engineering Management
· BE in any discipline.
§ Environmental Engineering
· BE in any discipline from PEC / HEC (as applicable) recognized institution of Pakistan or abroad.
§ Environmental Science
· MSc (Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Biological Science / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Forestry / Agriculture Science) / MBBS / BDS.
§ Geotechnical / Structural Engineering / Geotechnical & Tunneling
· BE in Civil Engineering.
§ Transportation Engineering
· BE in Civil / Transportation Engineering.
§ Information Security
· BE in Electrical / Telecommunication / Computer Software/ Computer System/ Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical & Communication / Avionics / Communication Technologies.
· MCS / MIT / BCS (4 years) / BIT (4 years) or MSc in (Statistics / Physics / Applied Physics / Mathematics / Electronics) with BCS / BIT.
§ Innovative Technologies in Education
· 16 years of education from HEC/PEC recognized institute in Computer Science / Information Technology / Basic Sciences OR BE in any discipline.
§ Mechanical Engineering
· BE in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial / Manufacturing / Aerospace.
§ Mechatronics Engineering
· BE in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Telecommunication / Computer / Industrial / Manufacturing / Aerospace/Avionics.
§ Manufacturing Engineering and Management / Design & Manufacturing Engineering
· BE in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering / Electrical / Electronics / Avionics.
§ Materials and Surface Engineering
· BE in Materials and Metallurgical / Mechanical / Mining / Petroleum / Chemical / Engineering Sciences.
· MSc in Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics / Environmental Sciences.
These candidates may be considered but will have to undertake additional courses as deemed necessary to cover deficiencies for Engineering degree essentials.
§ Nanoscience & Engineering
· BE in Material/Chemical/Mechanical/Environmental/Computer/Electronics/Polymer.
· BS in Physics/Chemistry/Environmental & Bioscience.
§ Remote Sensing and GIS
· Masters/Bachelors in Remote Sensing and GIS / Geography / Geology / Computer Science / Environmental.
· Masters / Bachelors in Town Planning / City & Regional Planning / Urban Planning / Forestry / Business Management / Health Management / Public Health / Architecture.
· BE in Civil / Environmental / Electrical / Mechanical / Petroleum / Mining / Marine / Transportation.
· Masters / Bachelors in Archeology / Economics / Rural Development / Architecture / Business Management / Public Administration and Management or any other Social and Management Science disciplines.
§ Robotics & Intelligent Machine Engineering
· BE in Mechatronics/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Computer / Industrial / Manufacturing / Aerospace / Avionics / Computer Software / Computer Science OR equivalent degree.
§ System Engineering
· BE Mechanical/Mechtronics/Production/Industrial/Automobile/Electrical/Computer/Software.
· BS Information Technology/ Computer Science.
§ Urban and Regional Planning
· BE Civil / Construction / Architecture or BS Architecture / Environmental / Geo Informatics/ City & Town Planning.
§ Water Resources Engineering
· BE in Civil / Agriculture / Environmental / Geological / Geoinformatics / Transportation.