- On visiting www.phdadmission.nust.edu.pk for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- A recent photograph of candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/Masters Degree/MPhil Transcript, then only CGPA will be entered.
- Eligibility criteria of the programme, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences. Candidates will not be considered for the programmes for which they are not eligible.
- Candidates can deposit the fee through online deposit, after taking print of Challan form amounting to Rs. 2000/-, in any branch of HBL.
- Candidate will have to upload scanned copies of his Research Proposal and all the related documents with the application form. List of HEC approved supervisors is available on NUST Website http://nust.edu.pk/Admissions/PhD-Program/Pages/List-of-PhD-Supervisor.aspx.
- Please remember your Roll No for all future references.
- Candidates willing to undertake research related to National Needs will be given due preference.
Note: Candidates are advised to avoid misrepresentation of facts which may lead to cancellation of their candidatures at any stage.