(NUST HOSTELS INFORMATION CELL: 051 - 90851509)
- NUST Campus, Islamabad, provides hostel facilities essentially to the outstation students on first come first serve basis. The hostels are equipped with all the facilities necessary for comfortable living.
- The hostel routine allows the students to utilize their time in the best possible manner. The management is at their service round the clock.
- Hostel Accommodation in the relevant category is strictly alloted according to the application seniority list. The separately located hostels for males and females have been named after great Muslim scholars, as under:
- Rumi Hostels Block-I, II & III PG Students(Some Senior UG Students may be entertained in Rumi-III Hostel on availability of accommodation)
- Ghazali Hostels Block-I & II UG Students
- Razi Hostels Block-I & II UG Students
- Attar Hostels Block-I & II UG Students
- Fatima Hostels Block-I & II PG Students
- Zainab Hostel UG Students
- Ayesha Hostel UG Students
- Khadija Hostel UG Students
Iqra Apartments (for Married Students)
- Note: National UG Students joining 1st / 3rd Semester will be allocated triseater accommodation in the hostel.
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Cubical / Biseater rooms with attached washroom
- Bi-seaters / Triseater rooms with community Washroom
- Anti / TV Room
- Well-equipped Mess in each hostel
- Badminton courts
- Table Tennis
- Billiard Board
- Vending Machine
- Electric Oven and Iron
- Internet facility
- Radiator Heating System
- Medical cover for 24 hours
- Shuttle service on Holidays
- Mini Mart
- Photo shop
- Barber shop
- Ladies' Shop including ladies parlour
- Computer hardware shop
- Cellular shop
- Business Center Services
- Stationery shop
- Dining / function halls
- Hostel Accommodation charges for National Students
Married Students (limited space available)
- Single occupancy with attached bath Rs. 5,800/- per month
- Double occupancy with attached bath Rs. 4,800/- per month
- Double occupancy with community bath Rs. 4,300/- per month
- Triple occupancy with community bath Rs. 3,500/- per month
Hostel accommodation charges for international students (All programs in Islamabad Campus)
- Two bedroom apartment Rs. 13,000/- per month
- Studio apartment Rs. 9,000/- per month
- Single occupancy (with attached bath) USD 70/- per month
- Double occupancy (with attached bath) USD 60/- per month
- Double occupancy (with community bath) USD 50/- per month
- Triple occupancy with community bath USD 40/- per month
Hostel accommodation charges for international students (Medicine & Applied Biosciences, Islamabad Campus)
- Two bedroom apartment USD 120/- per month
- Studio apartment USD 170/- per month
- Single occupancy (with attached bath) USD 120/- per month
- Double occupancy (with attached bath) USD 85/- per month
- Double occupancy (with community bath) USD 70/- per month
- Triple occupancy with community bath USD 55/- per month
- One bedroom apartment USD 170/- per month
- Two bedroom apartment USD 220/- per month
Hostel Messing Charges
Hostelites are charged Rs. 4,500/- per month in advance. (Rs. 150/- per day).
Refundable Security (will be charged at the time of allotment)
- National Students (single) Rs. 10,000/-
- International Students (single) USD 117/-
- Married Students (both national and international) Rs. 10,000/-
- Messing Rs. 9,000/-
- Students registered for statutory courses in the University (Islamabad Campus only) will be eligible to avail the facility of NUST Hostels.
- Students who are residents of twin cities (Islamabad & Rawalpindi) will not be entertained for hostel accommodation unless surplus accommodation is available.
- All physically challenged students are eligible for allotment of hostel rooms on priority basis, preferably on the ground floor.
- Students transferred from one NUST Institute to the other will get the seniority of the original date of application whose certificate to the effect will be required.
- SAT International Students will compulsorily be provided hostel accommodation.
Student Committees (working efficiently in all the hostels)
- Hostels Society
- TV Hall, Gym, Laundry & Sports Society
- Mess Committee
Procedure for Submitting Application, Hostel and Messing Charges
- Download Hostel Admission Form (see next section for downloads).
- Follow the attached guidelines to fill the Hostel AdmissionForm.
- Six months Hostel Charges and Security challan will be issued by the Finance Fee Section (payble online) will be sent through an e-mail directly to the student, and should be paid before the student joins the hostel. Paid slip is to be submitted to the respective Manager (Hostel) on arrival.
- Monthly Challan for Messing and one-time refundable Security (payble online) will be issued through e-mail directly to the student, and should be paid before the student joins the hostel. Paid slip is to be submitted to the respective Manager (Hostel) on arrival.
- NUST Hostel Rules Awareness Certificate must be submitted to the respective Manager (Hostel) on arrival in the Hostel, failing which, the accommodation will not be provided.
Downloads (Hostel Accommodation Forms)
NUST Hostels Information Cell: 051 - 90851509
- Deputy Director Hostels: 051-90851508
- Staff Hostels: 051-90851528
- Rumi-I: 051-90851611
- Rumi-II: 051-90851613
- Attar-I: 051-90851620
- Fatima-I: 051-90851605
- Fatima-II: 051-90851607
- Zainab: 051-90851608
- Ayesha: 051-90851609
- Khadija 051-90851622