- 2014-2017 PhD (Condensed Matter Physics-Experimental), The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 2011-2013 MPhil (Physics), National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan
- 2007-2011 BS (Physics), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan
Honours and Awards:
- NUST Faculty Development Scholarship Abroad 2014/15
- First Position in MPhil Physics
- Gold Medal in BS Physics
- I joined School of Natural Sciences of National University of Sciences and Technology in Islamabad Pakistan as Assistant Professor in Sept 2017.
- My research is focused on the study of point defects in semiconductors and their optimization to control electrical, optical and magnetic properties.
- Defects in Semiconductors, Electrical, Optical and Magnetic Properties of Semiconductors, Carrier Transport in Semiconductors, Semiconductor Junctions, Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy, Nano-materials
||Fahad Azad, A. Maqsood, Electron. Mater. Lett. 2014 10(3) 557|
||M. Younas, J. Shen, M. He, R. Lortz, Fahad Azad, M. J. Akhtar, A. Maqsood and F. C. C. Ling, RSC Adv. 2015, 5, 55648|
||Fahad Azad, C. Luo, Shichen Su, M. Younas, W. Azeem, A. Kuznetsov, A. Azarov, K. Shih, C. Liao, A. Maqsood, and F. C. C. Ling, J. Appl. Phys. 2017 121 235701|
||S. S. Yan, H. Zhang, Fahad Azad and S. C. Su NANO 2017 12(7) 1750081|
||S. Su, C. Ling, Fahad Azad, H. Zeng, Y. Lu, and S. Xing, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 2017 9 880 |
||M. Younas, C. Xu, M. Arshad, L. P. Ho, S. Zhou, Fahad Azad, M. J. Akhtar, S. Su, W. Azeem and F. C. C. Ling ACS Omega 2017 2(12) 8810|
||C. Luo, L. P. Ho, Fahad Azad, W. Anwand, M. Butterling, A. Wagner, A. Kuznetsov, H. Zhu, S. Su, and F. C. C. Ling, J. Appl. Phys. (2018) 123 16152|
- EE 903 Semiconductor Physics and Device Theory
- PHY 422 Condensed Matter Physics II
- The University of Hong Kong, I was lab demonstrator of Quantum Mechanics Lab from Sept 2014 to June 2017 for both fall and spring semesters.