USPCAS-E offers Exchange Program for Master students from USPCAS-E to do their research at partner College of Mechatronics and Control Engineering (CMCE-SZU), Shenzhen-University China, for a minimum period of 3 months. USPCAS-E started this program from May 2019.
This exchange program will play a significant role to enhance the research skills of Masters students in the domain of Renewable Energy Systems, Power Systems Analysis and Automation, Precision and Control Engineering, as well as strengthen the research collaboration between USPCAS-E and CMCE-SZU.
This program is aimed to provide the Masters students a diverse research experience in applied research and train them to play a vital role in alleviating the national energy crises. Under the umbrella of SZU Exchange program: Joint research projects, Workshops and Seminars will promote the research collaboration between USPCAS-E and CMCE-SZU.
Applicants for SZU Exchange program must:
• Be Pakistani/ AJK nationals
• Be currently enrolled in USPCAS-E
• Have a CGPA of 3.20 or above
• Have all course work complete before the start of the exchange program
• Be conducting research in energy related area
• Be eligible for Chinese visit visa (X1 or X2)