1) Hassan M, Ding W, Bi J, Mehryar E, Talha ZA, Huang H. Methane enhancement through oxidative cleavage and alkali solubilization pre-treatments for corn stover with anaerobic activated sludge. Bioresource Technology 2016;200:405-12 .
2) Hassan M, Ding W, Shi Z, Zhao S. Methane enhancement through co-digestion of chicken manure and thermo-oxidative cleaved wheat straw with waste activated sludge: A C/N optimization case. Bioresource Technology 2016;211:534-41.
3) Hassan M, Ding W, Umar M, Ghulam R. Batch and semi-continuous anaerobic co-digestion of goose manure with alkali solubilized wheat straw: A case of carbon to nitrogen ratio and organic loading rate regression optimization. Bioresource Technology 2017; 230: 24–32.
4) Hassan M, Ding W, Umar M, Hei K, Bi J, Shi Z. Methane enhancement and asynchronism minimization through co-digestion of goose manure and NaOH solubilized corn stover with waste activated sludge. Energy 2017; 118: 1256-1263.
5) Hassan M, Ding W, Umar M, Chen X, Wu L. Methane enhancement through liquid ammonia fractionation of corn stover with anaerobic sludge. Energy & Fuels 2016; 30, 9463−9470.
6) Hassan M, Umar M, Mamat T, Muhayodin F, Talha Z, Mehryar E, Ahmad F, Ding W, Chao Z. Methane enhancement through sequential thermochemical and sonication pretreatments for corn stover with waste activated sludge. Energy & Fuels 2017: 31(6) 6145-6153.
7) Hassan M, Ding W, Mehryar E, Talha Z, Xuhui L. Methane enhancement through AFEX pretreatment from wheat straw with waste activated sludge. CIGR-AgEng. 26-29 June, 2016. CIGR-2016, Aarhus Denmark -
8) Talha Z, Ding W, Mehryar E, Hassan M, Bi J. Alkaline Pretreatment of Sugarcane Bagasse and Filter Mud Co-digested to Improve bio-methane Production. BioMed Res Int. 2016; 1-10.
9) Zhao S, Gu J, Zhao Y, Hassan M, Li Y, Ding W. A method for estimating spikelet number per panicle: Integrating image analysis and a 5-point calibration model. Scientific Reports. 2015;5:1-9.
10) Chen X, Kang M, Wang X, Hassan M, Yang J. Tool path optimal desighn for slow tool servo turning of complex optical surfaces. J Engineering Manufature Part-B, 2016; 1-13.
11) Ahmad F, Weimin D, Qishou D, Huimin F, Hassan M. 3D DEM modelling of single disk furrow opener draft force in no till paddy soil. Int Agri Engineering J. 2015;24(2):17-29.
12) Memon S, Jun Z, Jun G, Fahimullah , Hassan M, Ara S, Changying J. A comprehensive review for the effects of ridge furrow plastic mulching on crop yield and water use efficiency under different crops. Int Agri Engineering J, 2017 26(2), 58-67
13) Ali Tagar A, Changying J, Qishuo D, Ahmad F, Khaliq A, Hassan M, et al. Transitions of soil failure patterns as affected by various moisture contents Science Letters. 2014;2(2):71-75.
14) Irshad Ali M, changying J, chandio FA, Arslan c, Hassan M. Impact of tillage operation on soil physical, mechanical and rhelogical properties of paddy soil. Bulgarian J Agri Sci. 2015;5:17-24.
15) Mehryar E, Ding W, Hemmat A, Hassan M, Sadeghi M. Biomethane enhancement due to co-digestion of FW and ORWW. CIGR-AgEng. 2016, Aarhus Denmark
16) Mehryara E, Ding W, Hemmat A, Talha Z, Hassan M, Bi J, Huang H. Anaerobic co-digestion of oil refinery wastewater with baggase: Evauating and modeling by neural network algorithim and mathematical equations. BioResources 2017, 12(4) 7325-7340.
17) Mehryara E, Ding W, Hemmat A, Hassan M, Bi J, Huang H, J. Kafashan. Anaerobic co-digestion of oil refinery wastewater and chicken manure to produce biogas, and kinetic parameters determination in batch reactors. Agronomy Research, 2017 15(5), 1983–1996.
18) Hassan M, Umar M, Ding W, Mehryar E, Zhao C. Methane enhancement through co-digestion of chicken manure and oxidative cleaved wheat straw: stability performance and kinetic modeling perspectives. Energy 141 (2017) 2314-2320.
19) Mehryar E, Ding W, Hemmat A, Hassan M, Talha Z, Kafashan J, Huang H. Modeling and multi-response optimization for anaerobic co-digestion of oil refinery wastewater and chicken manure using by artificial neural network and the Taguchi method. Biomed Research International 2017. Volume 2017, Article ID 2036737,
20) Talha Z, Hamid A, Guo D, Hassan M, Mehryar E, Okinda C, Ding W. Ultrasound assisted alkaline pre-treatment of sugarcane filter mud for performance enhancement in biogas production. International journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering 2017, 11(1) 226-231.
21) Mamat T, Jumaway M, Xuejun Z, Hassan M. Research on Impact Factors of Agricultural Mechanization Development Level Based on BP Neural Network. J Agricultural Mechanization Research, 1003 － 188X( 2018) 08 － 0021 － EA.
22) Mamat T, Ding W, Hassan M. Study of impact factor for agricultural machinery total power based on grey neural network and MIV. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning, 2018 38(11), 24-30. EI/Co-author Author -
23) Mamat T， Weimin D， Kasim E,Hassan M. The sustainable development of agicultual mechanization Based on combination weighting and AHP. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning, 2018 Vol. 39，No. 4， pp67-73.
24) Qiao X, Zhao C, Qianjun S, Hassan M. Structural characterization of corn stover lignin after hydrogen peroxide presoaking prior to ammonia fiber explosion. Energy & Fuels 2018, 32, 6022−6030.
25) Umer khan Muhammad, Nawaz Hasib, Ali Mazhar, Hassan Muhammad, Wazir Rashid. Optimum planning of wind/solar/biomass hybrid energy system for electrification using HOMOR Pro: A case of Bahawalpur district, Pakistan. International conference on high performance energy efficient buildings and homes UET Lahore August 2018.
26) Umer khan Muhammad, Hassan Muhammad, Nawaz Hasib, Ali Mazhar, Wazir Rashid. Techno-economic analysis of wind/solar/biogas hybrid energy system for remote area electrification of southern Punjab Pakistan using HOMOR Pro. 4th international conference on power generation systems and renewable energy technologies IEEE, IIUI Islamabad September 2018.
27) Jiading X, Weimin D, Wenxin W, Hassan M, Yuanzhang S, Zhiwei L. Effects of hydrogen peroxide pretreatment on enzymatic hydrolysis of peanut straw. Journal of solar energy Acta 2018.
28) Jiading X, Hassan M, Wang W, Weimin D. Methane enhancement by the co-digestion of soybean straw and farm wastewater under different thermo-chemical pretreatments. Renewable Energy 145 (2020) 116-123.
29) Ahmad Fiaz, Maqbool Sajid, Mehmood Zahid Khan, Hassan Muhammad, Cui Baijing, Ma Jing, Jameel Tahir. Enhancement Methane Generation by Co-Digestion of Cow Dung and Grass (Cynodon dactylon) with Activated Sludge. BioResources 2019, 14(3) 6822-6836.
30) Ahmad Waqas, Hassan Muhammad, Nawaz Tahir, Ashfaq Muhammad. Status of solid waste management in peshawar pakistan. USPCASE Jamshoro 5-6 September 2019.
31) M Imran Rameel, AbdullahKhan ,M Hassan. Yttrium doped BiVO4 photoanodes with surface passivated states for photoelectrochemical hydrogen production. Internationa workshop on nanomaterial,energy conservations and photoelctronics (7-9 Octpober 2019), National center for Physics, Quaid-e Azam University, Islamabad.
32) Zhang M, Zhao Z, Shao Q, Yang Z, Zhang X, Xu X, Hassan M. Determination of moisture content in corn stover silage using near infrared spectroscopy. International journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering 2019.
33) Rasool G, Wang Z, Hassan M, Aleem M, Javed Q, Chen S, Guo X. Effect of buried straw layer coupled with fertigation on florescence and yield parameters of Chinese Cabbage under greenhouse environment. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. 2020
34) Zhang M, Zhao C, Yan Z, Yao L, Yang Z, Hassan M. The Structure, Stress and Modal Analysis of 1.6-Liter Gasoline Engine Connecting Rod Based on Finite Element Analysis. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 677 (2019) 32094.
35) Z Chao, Q Xianliang, S Qianjun, Hassan M, Ma Z , Yao L. Synergistic effect of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia on lignin. Industrial crop and products, 146, 112177, 2020.
36) Hassan M. Enhanced methane generation and biodegradation efficiencies of goose manure by thermal-sonication pretreatment and organic loading management in CSTR. Energy, 198, 2020, 117370).
37) Hassan M. Enhancing biogas production through co-digestion and thermal pretreatment of wheat straw and sunflower meal. (Renewable Energy, 2020).
38) Gap analysis of Municipal solid waste management system in Peshawar Pakistan 2020.