2. Syed Aun M. Rizvi, Naseem Iqbal, Muhammad Daarain Haider, Tayyaba Noor, Rehan Anwar, Saadia Hanif, “Synthesis and Characterization of Cu-MOF Derived Cu@AC Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Reduction Reaction in PEMFC” Catalysis Letter, 2019 (Accepted) (impact factor = 2.372)
3. J. Khan, Naseem Iqbal, A. Asghar, and T. Noor, “Novel amine functionalized metal organic framework synthesis for enhanced carbon dioxide capture” Materials Research Express, vol 6, page 105539, 2019. (impact factor = 1.449)
4. R. Ahmad, Naseem Iqbal, and T. Noor, “Development of ZIF-Derived Nanoporous Carbon and Cobalt Sulfide-Based Electrode Material for Supercapacitor” Materials, vol 12, page 2940, 2019. (impact factor = 2.972)
5. Aisha Asghar, Naseem Iqbal, Tayyaba Noor, Majid Ali, Timothy L. Easun “Efficient One-Pot Synthesis of a Hexamethylenetetramine-Doped Cu-BDC Metal-Organic Framework with Enhanced CO2 Adsorption” Nanomaterials, vol 9, Page 1063, 2019. (impact factor = 4.043)
6. Aisha Asghar, Naseem Iqbal, Tayyaba Noor, Junaid Khan. “Ethylendiamine (EDA) loading on MOF-5 for enhanced CO2 capture applications”. Published in 9th Intl Conference on Environmental Science and Engineering, Leuven, Belgium, 2019, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Sciences, ISSN#1755-1307
7. Tayyaba Noor, Muhammad Ammad, Neelam Zaman, Naseem Iqbal, Lubna Yaqoob, Habib Nasir “A Highly Efficient and Stable Copper BTC Metal Organic Framework Derived Electro catalyst for Oxidation of Methanol in DMFC Application” Catalysis Letters, vol 149, Page 1-16, 2019. (impact factor = 2.372)
8. Tayyaba Noor, Neelam Zaman, Habib Nasir, Naseem Iqbal, Zakir Hussain, “Electro catalytic study of NiO-MOF/rGO composites for methanol oxidation reaction” Electrochemica Acta, vol 307, Page 1-12, 2019. (impact factor = 5.383)
9. L. Yaqoob, T. Noor, Naseem Iqbal, H. Nasir, and N. Zaman, “Development of Nickel-BTC-MOF-Derived Nanocomposites with rGO Towards Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Methanol and Its Product Analysis” Catalysts, vol 9, page 856, 2019. (impact factor = 3.444)
10. Salman Raza Naqvi, Zeeshan Hameed, Rumaisa Tariq, Syed A Taqvi, Imtiaz Ali, M Bilal Khan Niazi, Tayyaba Noor, Arshad Hussain, Naseem Iqbal, M Shahbaz “Synergistic effect on co-pyrolysis of rice husk and sewage sludge by thermal behavior, kinetics, thermodynamic parameters and artificial neural network” Waste management, vol 85, Page 131-140, 2019. (impact factor = 5.431)
11. Syed Asfand Yar Shah, Muhammad Zeeshan, Muhammad Zohaib Farooq, Naveed Ahmed, NaseemIqbal, “Co-pyrolysis of cotton stalk and waste tire with a focus on liquid yield quantity and quality, Renewable Energy” vol 130, Page 238-244, 2019. (impact factor = 5.439)
12. I. Safdar, M. Zubair, Naseem Iqbal, and M. Ali, “CFD simulation of chemical reaction between sulfur dioxide and water in a venturi scrubber” Separation Science and Technology, Page 1-9, 2019. (impact factor = 1.354)
13. J. Rashid, N. Parveen, A. Iqbal, S. U. Awan, Naseem Iqbal, S. H. Talib, et al., “Facile synthesis of gC3N4 (0.94)/CeO2 (0.05)/Fe3O4 (0.01) nanosheets for DFT supported visible photocatalysis of 2-Chlorophenol” Scientific reports, vol. 9, Page. 1-14, 2019. (impact factor = 4.011)
14. S. Afgan, R. A. Khushnood, S. A. Memon, and Naseem Iqbal, “Development of structural thermal energy storage concrete using paraffin intruded lightweight aggregate with nano-refined modified encapsulation paste layer” Construction and Building Materials, vol 228, Page 116768, 2019. (impact factor = 4.046)
15. A. Nawar, H. Ghaedi, M. Ali, M. Zhao, Naseem Iqbal, and R. Khan, "Recycling waste-derived marble powder for CO2 capture," Process Safety and Environmental Protection, vol 132, Page 214-225, 2019. (impact factor = 4.384)
16. Salahuddin, Haider Ejaz, Naseem Iqbal, “Grid to wheel energy efficiency analysis of battery- and fuel cell–powered vehicles” International Journal of Energy Research, vol 42, Page 2021-2028, 2018. (impact factor = 3.343)
17. Sarwar, Ehtsham, Noor, Tayyaba, Iqbal Naseem, Safeer Ahmed, Muhammad Yasir, Rimsha Mehek “Effect of Co-Ni ratio in graphene based bimetallic electro-catalyst for methanol oxidation” Fuel Cells, vol 18, 189-194, 2018. (impact factor = 4.084)
18. Usman Salahuddin, Haider Ejaz, Naseem Iqbal “Synthesis of copper oxide nanowires with an emphasis on analyzing the effect of oxidation time on the growth of nanowires” Materials Research Express, vol 6, page 035016, 2018. (impact factor = 1.449)
19. Naseem Iqbal, Jon D.Stewart, Peter Macheroux, Florian Rudroff, Marko D. Mihovilovic “Novel concurrent redox cascades of (R)- and (S)-carvones enables access to carvo-lactones with distinct regio- and enantioselectivity” Tetrahedron, vol 74, 7389-7394, 2018. (impact factor = 2.379)
20. Sirajul Haq, Wajid Rehman, Muhammad Waseem, Vera Meynen, Saif Ullah Awan, Shaukat Saeed, Naseem Iqbal “Fabrication of pure and moxifloxacin functionalized silver oxidenanoparticles for photocatalytic and antimicrobial activity” Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, B: Biology vol 186, Page 116–124, 2018. (impact factor = 4.067)
21. Naveed Ahmed, Muhammad Zeeshan, Naseem Iqbal, Muhammad Zohaib Farooq, Syed Asfand Shah. “Investigation on bio-oil yield and quality with scrap tire addition in sugarcane bagasse pyrolysis” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol 196, Page 927-934, 2018. (impact factor = 6.395)
22. Waqas Khalid, Farzana Jafar, Naseem Iqbal, Zulqurnain Ali, Asif Humayon, Javeed Akhtar, Muhammad Atif, “Synthesis of gold-coated CoFe2O4 and their potential in magnetic hyperthermia” Applied Physics A, Page 124-501, 2018. (impact factor = 1.784)
23. X. Shi, Naseem Iqbal, S. Kunwar, G. Wahab, H. Kasat, and A. M. Kannan, “PtCo@ NCNTs cathode catalyst using ZIF-67 for proton exchange membrane fuel cell,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol 43, Page 3520-3526, 2018. (impact factor = 4.084)
24. Rimsha Mehek, Naseem Iqbal, Tayyaba Noor, Habib Nasir, Yasir Mehmood, Safeer, Ahmed, “Novel Co-MOF/Graphene Oxide Electrocatalyst for Methanol Oxidation” Electrochimica Acta, vol 225, Page 195-204, 2017. (impact factor = 5.383)
25. Salman Raza Naqvi, M.Naqvi, Tayyaba Noor, Arshad Hussain, Naseem Iqbal, Yoshimitsu Uemura, N.Nishiyama “Catalytic Pyrolysis Of Botryococcus Braunii (microalgae) Over Layered and Delaminated Zeolites For Aromatic Hydrocarbon Production” Energy Proceedia, vol 142, Page 381-385, 2017.
26. Sharif, M.S., Arslan, M., Iqbal, N., Ahmad, N., Noor, T. “Development of Hydrotalcite Based Cobalt Catalyst by Hydrothermal and Co-precipitation Method for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis” Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis, vol 12, Page 357-363, 2017.
27. Mahmood Jamil, Zuhair S. Khan, Asghar Ali, Naseem Iqbal, “Studies on solution processed Graphene-Nb2O5 nanocomposite based photoanode for dye-sensitized solar cells” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol 694, Pages 401–407, 2017. (impact factor = 4.175)
28. Florian Rudroff, Dario A. Bianchi, Roberto Moran-Ramalla, Naseem Iqbal, Dominik Dreier, Marko D. Mihovilovic. “Synthesis of tetrahydrofuran-based natural products and their carba analogs via stereoselective enzyme mediated Baeyer-Villiger oxidation” Tetrahedron, vol 72. Page 7212 – 7221, 2016. (impact factor = 2.379)
29. Huey-San Melanie Siah, Morten Christian Hogsnes, Naseem Iqbal, Anne Fiksdahl “Gold(I)-catalysed tandem cyclization of propargyl acetals and alkynes” Tetrahedron, vol 72, Page 1058-1068, 2016. (impact factor = 2.379)
30. Syed Majid Bukhari, Iftikhar Ali, Asma Zaidi, Naseem Iqbal, Tayyaba Noor, Rashad Mehmood, Muhammad Salman Chishti, Basit Niaz, “Pharmacology and synthesis of daurichromenic acid as a potent anti-HIV agent” Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica– drug research, vol 72, Page 1059-1071, 2015. (impact factor = 0.531)
31. Asma Zaidi, Syed Majid Bukhari, Farhan A Khan, Tayyaba Noor, Naseem Iqbal, “Ethnobotanical, Phytochemical and Pharmacological Aspects of Daphne Mucronata (Thymeleaceae)” Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Vol 14, Page 1517-1523, 2015. (impact factor = 0.569)
32. Jon Erik Aaseng, Naseem Iqbal, Jørn Eivind Tungen, Christian A. Sperger and Anne Fiksdahl, “3-Fluorotetrahydropyran-4-one derivatives from homopropargyl acetal” Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, vol 161, Page 142-148, 2014. (impact factor = 2.055)
33. Melanie Siah, Maya Kaur, Naseem Iqbal, Anne Fiksdahl, “Gold(I) catalyzed tandem cyclization reactions of propargyl acetals and vinyl estars” Eur.J.Org.Chem, vol 8, Page 1727-1740, 2014. (impact factor =3.029)
34. Naseem Iqbal, G. Blakstad, and A. Fiksdahl, “Head-to-tail homo-and heterodimerization of vinylamides by hidden proton catalysis” Tetrahedron, vol. 70, Page 1317-1325, 2014. (impact factor = 2.379)
35. J. E. Aaseng, Naseem Iqbal, J. E. Tungen, C. A. Sperger, and A. Fiksdahl, “3-Halotetrahydropyran-4-one derivatives from homopropargyl acetal” Synthetic Communications, vol 44, Page 2458-2467, 2014. (impact factor = 2.379)
36. Naseem Iqbal and A. Fiksdahl, "Gold (I)-catalyzed benz [c] azepin-4-ol synthesis by intermolecular [5+ 2] cycloaddition," The Journal of organic chemistry, vol. 78, Page 7885-7895, 2013. (impact factor = 4.745)
37. Nikolin Oberleitner, Christin Peters, Jan Muschiol, Maria Kadow, Stefan Saß, Thomas Bayer, Patricia Schaaf, Naseem Iqbal, R Florian., M. D. Mihovilovic, U. Bornscheuer, “An enzymatic toolbox for cascade reactions: A showcase for an in vivo redox sequence in asymmetric synthesis” ChemCatChem, , vol 5, Page 3524-3528, 2013. (impact factor = 4.495)
38. Naseem Iqbal, Christian Sperger, Anne Fiksdahl, “Gold-catalysed alkene cycloaddition reactions of propargyl substrates” Eur.J.Org.Chem, vol 5, Page 907–914, 2013. (impact factor =3.029)
39. D. Bianchi, R. Ramallal, Naseem Iqbal, F. Rudroff, M. D. Mihovilovic, Enantiocomplementary access to carba-analogs of C-nucleoside derivatives by recombinant baeyer-villiger monooxygenases, Bioorg.Med.Chem.Lett, vol 23, Page 2718-2720, 2013. (impact factor = 2.448)
40. Naseem Iqbal, F. Rudroff, A. Brige, M. D. Mihovilovic, “Asymmetric bioreduction of activated carbon-carbon double bonds using Shewanella Yellow Enzyme (SYE-4) as novel enoate reductase” Tetrahedron, vol 68, Page 7619-7623, 2012. (impact factor = 2.379)
41. M. Huck, P. Gemeiner, V. Stefuca, Naseem Iqbal, M. D. Mihovilovic, “Encapsulation of recombinant E. coli expressing cyclopentanone monooxygenase in polyelectrolyte complex capsules for Baeyer–Villiger biooxidation of 8-oxabicyclo[3.2.1] oct-6-en-3-one” Biotechnol Lett, vol 32, Page 675-680, 2010. (impact factor = 2.154)
42. J. H. Zaidi, Naseem Iqbal, K. M. Khan, M. Arfan, “Synthesis of Benzyl chloromethyl ether in situ and its use for the Protection and Deprotection of Bifuctional Hydroxyl Compounds” Letters in Org.Chem, vol 5, Page 125-127, 2008. (impact factor = 0.723)
43. J. H. Zaidi, Naseem Iqbal, “Asymmetric Induction through metalation of chiral oxathioacetals and dithioacetals” Synn. Comm, vol 37, Page 2835-2845, 2007. (impact factor = 1.439)
44. S. Siddique, R. Wazir, A. Zahra, N. Iqbal, A. Javed, M. Ali, et al., "Technical and Financial Analysis for a 50MW Wind Farm in Pasni, Balochistan," in 2018 International Conference on Power Generation Systems and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET), pp. 1-6, 2018.
45. M. Jamil, A. Ali, I. Husnain, W. Mushtaq, Naseem Iqbal, and Z. S. Khan, “Effect of calcination on the particle size of nano-Nb2O5 for development as photo-anode material in advanced generation DSSCs” Power Generation System and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET), Page 1-6, 2015.
46. S. Siddique, R. Wazir, Z. A. Khan, and Naseem Iqbal, “Technical and financial analysis of 50MW wind farm at Gwadar, Balochistan” Power Generation System and Renewable Energy Technologies (PGSRET), Page 1-5, 2015.
47. Naseem Iqbal and Rimsha Mehek, “Co-MOF/GO composites as electrocatalyst for DMFC” 2nd International Conference on Battery and Fuel Cell Technology, Rome, Italy, 2017, J Fundam Renewable Energy Appl 2017, 7:6 (Suppl) DOI: 10.4172/2090-4541-C1-036.
48. Rimsha Mehek, Naseem Iqbal, Habib Nasir. Novel Co-MOF-71/GO Composites as Efficient Electrocatalyst for Methanol Oxidation Reaction in DMFC International Symposium on Advanced Materials (ISAM), NCP, Islamabad, 2017.
49. Muhammad Amin, Saleem munir , Naseem Iqbal. Synthesis and characterization of activated carbon from olive tree by H3PO4 chemical activation International Conference On Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon – Paris, PBSi 2017 Abstract ID: 300
50. Rimsha Mehek, Naseem Iqbal, Habib Nasir. Co-MOF-71/GO Composites as Efficient Electrocatalyst for, Methanol Oxidation Reaction in DMFC International Conference on Nano Composites and Multifunctional Materials (ICNMM) SNS, NUST, Islamabad, 2017.
51. Rimsha Mehek, Naseem Iqbal, Habib Nasir 4th Conference on Frontier of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CFNN 2017), Pinstech Nilore, Islamabad.
52. S. T Jan, A. Z Khan, A. K Janjua, Z. N Ahmad, N. Iqbal. study on GaN based converters for the application of power conditioning of photovoltaic systems, Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 2017 International Conference on, 1-6A
53. S. T. Jan, A. Z. Khan, A. K. Janjua, Z. N. Ahmad, and Naseem Iqbal, “A study on GaN based converters for the application of power conditioning of photovoltaic systems” International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), vol , Page 1-6, 2017.
54. M. I. Raza and Naseem Iqbal, "Synthesis of Graphene Supported Nickel and Cobalt Nanoparticles and Their Applications for Methanol Oxidation in Alkaline Medium," in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICLTET'2017); the 7th International Conference on Agricultural, Chemical, Biological and Environmental Sciences (ACBES'2017), 2017.
55. Ehtsham Sarwar, M Irfan Raza, and Naseem Iqbal. “Graphene based Electrocatalysts for DMFCs” 3rd International conference on Innovative Engineering Technologies (ICIET'2016) August 5-6, 2016 Bangkok (Thailand).
56. Muhammad Faizan Sharif, Muhammad Arslan, Naseem Iqbal, “Hydrotalcite Based Cobalt Catalyst for Synthesis of Hydrocarbons from Syngas” 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development 2016 (EESD 2016) ID: 280.
57. Muhammad Arslan, Muhammad Faizan Sharif, Naseem Iqbal, “Promoted Hydrotalcite Based Cobalt Catalyst for Fischer Tropsch Synthesis Application” 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development 2016 (EESD 2016) ID: 281.
58. M. F. Sharif, M. Arslan, and Naseem Iqbal, "280. Hydrotalcite Based Cobalt Catalyst for Synthesis of Hydrocarbons from Syngas," 2016.