NUST STUDENT HOSTELS
NUST HOSTELS INFORMATION CELL: 051 - 90851509
- NUST Campus Islamabad provides Hostel facilities essentially to
the outstation students on first come first serve basis. The Hostels
being most comfortable resort with first class facilities attract
students to make up their bright future.
- NUST Hostels Islamabad offer a life time opportunity to the NUST
students to carve and shape their life in the best possible manner. The
management is at their service round the clock.
- Hostel Accommodation in the relevant category is strictly alloted
according to the application seniority list. The separately located Male
& Female Hostels have been named after great Muslim Scholars as
- Rumi Hostels Block-I, II & III PG Students(Some
Senior UG Students may be entertained in Rumi-III Hostel on
availability of accommodation)
- Ghazali Hostels Block-I & II UG Students
- Razi Hostels Block-I & II UG Students
- Attar Hostels Block-I & II UG Students
- Fatima Hostels Block-I & II PG Students
- Zainab Hostel UG Students
- Ayesha Hostel UG Students
Iqra Apartments Married Student
- Note: National UG Students joining 1st / 3rd Semester will be allocated triseater accommodation in the hostel.
- Fully Furnished Accommodation
- Cubical / Biseater rooms with Attached Washroom
- Bi-seaters / Triseater rooms with Community Washroom
- Anti / TV Room
- Well-equipped Mess in each Hostel
- Badminton courts
- Internet facility
- Radiator Heating System
- Medical cover for 24 hours
- Shuttle service on Holidays
- Mini Mart
- Photo Shop
- Barber Shop
- Ladies Shop including ladies parlour
- Computer Hardware Shop
- Cellular Shop
- Business Center Services
- Stationery Shop
- Dining / Function Halls
- Hostel Accommodation charges for National Students:-
Married Students (limited space available)
- Single occupancy with attached bath Rs. 5,800/- per month
- Double occupancy with attached bath Rs. 4,800/- per month
- Double occupancy with community bath Rs. 4,300/- per month
- Triple occupancy with community bath Rs. 3,500/- per month
Hostel accommodation charges for international students (All programs in Islamabad Campus)
- Two bedroom apartment Rs. 13,000/- per month
- Studio apartment Rs. 9,000/- per month
- Single occupancy (with attached bath) USD 70/- per month
- Double occupancy (with attached bath) USD 60/- per month
- Double occupancy (with community bath) USD 50/- per month
- Triple occupancy with community bath USD 40/- per month
Hostel accommodation charges for international students (Medicine & Applied Biosciences Islamabad Campus)
- Two bedroom apartment USD 120/- per month
- Studio apartment USD 170/- per month
- Single occupancy (with attached bath) USD 120/- per month
- Double occupancy (with attached bath) USD 85/- per month
- Double occupancy (with community bath) USD 70/- per month
- Triple occupancy with community bath USD 55/- per month
- One bedroom apartment USD 170/- per month
- Two bedroom apartment USD 220/- per month
Hostels Messing Charges:
Hostelites are charged Rs. 4,500/- per month in advance. (Rs. 150/- per day).
Refundable Security: Following amount will be charged at the time of allotment:
- National Students - Rs. 10,000/-
- Married Students - Rs. 10,000/-
- International Students - USD 117/-
- Messing - Rs. 9,000/-
- Students registered for statutory courses in the University
(Islamabad Campus only) will be eligible to avail the facility of NUST
- Students resident of twin cities (Islamabad & Rawalpindi) will
not be entertained for the Hostel accommodation unless surplus
accommodation is available.
- All physically challenged students are eligible for allotment of Hostel rooms on priority basis preferably on the ground floor.
- Students transferred from one NUST Institute to the other will get
the seniority of the original date of application whose certificate to
the effect will be required.
- SAT International Students will compulsorily be provided hostel accommodation.
Students Committees: Following committees are working efficiently in all Hostels.
- Hostels Society
- TV Hall, Gym, Laundry & Sports Society
- Mess Committee
Procedure for Submitting Application, Hostel and Messing Charges:
- Download Hostel Admission Form.
- Follow the attached guidelines to fill the Hostel AdmissionForm.
- Six months Hostel Charges and Security challan will be issued by
Finance Fee Section through e-mail direct to the student payable online
before joining NUST Hostels. Paid slip to be submitted to the respective
Hostel Warden on arrival.
- Monthly Challan for Messing and one time refundable Security will be
issued through e-mail direct to the student payable online before
joining NUST Hostels. Paid slip to be submitted to the respective Hostel
warden on arrival.
- NUST Hostels Rules Awareness Certificate must be submitted to the
respective Hostel Warden on arrival in the Hostel failing which the
accommodation will not be provided.
Downloads: Hostel Accommodation Forms
NUST HOSTELS INFORMATION CELL: 051 - 90851509
- Deputy Director Hostels: 051-90851508
- Staff Hostels: 051-90851528
Email Id: email@example.com
Boys Hostels Contact Numbers:
- Rumi-I: 051-90851611
- Rumi-II: 051-90851613
- Attar-I: 051-90851620
Female Hostels Contact Numbers:
- Fatima-I: 051-90851605
- Fatima-II: 051-90851607
- Zainab: 051-90851608
- Ayesha: 051-90851609