1. M. Mansoor, I. Haneef, S. Akhtar, M. A. Rafiq, S. Z. Ali, and F. Udrea, "SOI CMOS multi-sensors MEMS chip for aerospace applications," in IEEE Sensors Conference, 2014, Valencia, Spain, 2014, pp. 1204-1207.
2. I. Haneef, M. Umer, M. Mansoor, S. Akhtar, M. A. Rafiq, S. Z. Ali, et al., "A tungsten based SOI CMOS MEMS wall shear stress sensor," in IEEE Sensors Conference, 2014, Valencia, Spain, 2014, pp. 1475-1478.
3. R. M. Owais, M. S. Khan, Z. G. Khawaja, M. Mansoor, and Z. Mehmood, "Optimization of SOI CMOS MEMS piezo resistive pressure sensor," in 2017 13th International Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET), 2017, Islamabad, Pakistan, 2017 pp. 1-6.
1. M. Mansoor, I. Haneef, S. Akhtar, A. De Luca, and F. Udrea, "Silicon diode temperature sensors—A review of applications," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, vol. 232, pp. 63-74, 8/1/ 2015.
2. M. Mansoor, I. Haneef, S. Akhtar, M. A. Rafiq, A. De Luca, S. Z. Ali, et al., "An SOI CMOS-Based Multi-Sensor MEMS Chip for Fluidic Applications," Sensors, vol. 16, p. 1608, 2016.
3. M. Mohtashim, H. Ibraheem, L. Andrea De, C. John, and U. Florin, "A maskless etching technique for fabrication of 3D MEMS structures in SOI CMOS devices," Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 28, p. 085013, 2018
4. Z. Mehmood, M. Mansoor, I. Haneef, S. Z. Ali, and F. Udrea, "Evaluation of thin film p-type single crystal silicon for use as a CMOS Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD)," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, vol. 283, pp. 159-168, 2018/11/01/ 2018.
5. M. M. Tariq, Z. Mehmood, M. Mansoor, M. N. Ahmed, M. Pasha, “Development of parametric model and warping analysis of composite beam with multiple rigid regions”, Advanced Materials Research, Volume 326, 2011, Pages 29-36
1. M. Mansoor, I. Haneef, ”Method for fabrication of micro-structures for use in MEMS (MicroElectroMechincal Systems) / Micro devices”, Patent filed at IPO Pakistan, Patent Application number 631/2015
2. M. Mansoor, I. Haneef, R. Miller, F. Udrea, “Method and device to measure fluidic parameters in gaseous flows,”, Patent filed at IPO Pakistan, Patent Application number awaited (2017).
1. [PhD Thesis] Development of a Universal Micro-Sensor for Performance Evaluation of Power and Energy Systems
2. [MS Thesis] Characterization of MEMS Temperature, Pressure and Flow Sensors