1. Jahan, Z., Javed, M.Y. and Usman, Q., “Low Resolution Single Neural Network Based Face Recognition”, Proceedings of the International Journal of Computer and Information Engineering, September 2007, Volume 1, No.4, pp. 905-909.
2. Jahan, Z., Javed, M.Y. and Usman, Q., “Low Resolution Single Neural Network Based Face Recognition”, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Computer Vision, Image and Signal Processing, (CISP 2007), July 27-29, 2007 Prague, Czech Republic, Volume 22, pp. 189-193.
3. Farhan Riaz, Ali Hassan, Jahan Zeb, “Distance Regularized Curve Evolution: A Formulation Using Creaseness Features for Dermoscopic Image Segmentation”, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Signal Processing, (ICSP 2014), October 19-23 2014, Hangzhou, China
4. Rida Nisar, Muazzam A. Khan, Jahan Zeb, “Prediction Recovery Based Smart Target Tracking Mechanism for WSNs”, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Wireless Networks, (ICWN’15), July 27-30, 2015, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, pp- 141-145
5. Bilal Maqbool, Farooque Azam, Muhammad Waseem Anwar, Wasi Haider Butt, Jahan Zeb, Iqra Zafar, Aiman Khan Nazir, Zuneera Umair. A Comprehensive Investigation of BPMN Models Generation from Textual Requirements—Techniques, Tools and Trends, International Conference on Information Science and Applications, ICISA 2018, June 25-27, 2018, Hong Kong , pp. 543-557
6. Iqra Zafar, Asma Shaheen, Aiman Khan Nazir, Bilal Maqbool, Wasi Haider Butt, Jahan Zeb. Why Pakistani Software Companies don't use Best Practices for Requirement Engineering Processes. IEEE 9th Annual Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEMCON)2018. Canada. pp. 996-999