1. M. Liaquat, M. B. Malik, “Discrete-Time Output Regulation on Sample-Data Systems” in International journal of computer theory and engineering 4 (5), 735-739, 2012.
2. M. Liaquat, M. B. Malik, “On sampled data regulation of feedback linearizable systems using a realizable reconstruction filter” in International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems 11 (6), 1162-1169, 2013. I.F: 0.9
3. M. Liaquat, M. B. Malik, F. M. Malik, “Output Regulation for Linear Sampled Data Systems Using a Realizable Reconstruction Filter” in Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering 39 (5), 3895-3905, 2014. I.F 0.3
4. M. Liaquat, M. B. Malik, “Sampled data output regulation of n-link robotic manipulator using a realizable reconstruction filter”, in Robotica, volume 34, issue 04, pp. 900-912, 2016. I.F: 0.8
5. U. Zulfiqar, M. Imran, A. Ghafoor and M. Liaquat, “A New Frequency Limited Interval Gramians based Model Order Reduction Technique”, in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, DOI 10.1109/TCSII.2016.2599111, 2016. I.F: 1.136
6. A. Ali, M. Liaquat and M. B. Malik, “Control of Under-Actuated System with input Constraints”, Pakistan Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, pp 51-72, vol. 19, July, 2016. HEC CATEGORY X JOURNAL
7. R. Ali, M. B. Malik, F. M. Malik, M. Liaquat “Error Minimizing Linear Regulation for Discrete-time Systems”, accepted in Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 2017. I.F 1.049
8. U. Zulfiqar, W. Tariq, L. Li, M. Liaquat, “A Passivity Preserving Frequency-Weighted Model Order Reduction Technique”, in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, 10.1109/TCSII.2017.2685440, 2017. I.F: 1.66
9. U. Zulfiqar and M. Liaquat, “Model reduction of discrete-time systems in limited intervals” accepted in Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, 2017. I.F: 0.578
1. M Omar, MB Malik, K Munawar, “Data association for multi-object tracking using weighted paths”, Research and Development (SCOReD), IEEE Student Conference on, 204-207, 2009.
2. M Liaquat, MB Malik, “A realizable reconstruction filter for sampled data systems”, ASIC (ASICON), IEEE 9th International Conference, pp- 902-905, 2011.
3. M Liaquat, MB Malik, “Sampled-data regulation of a class of time varying systems based on a realizable reconstruction filter”, IEEE conference on Smart Instrumentation, Measurement and Applications (ICSIMA), pp 1-6, 2013.
4. S Rehman, F Riaz, A Hassan, M Liaquat, R Young, “Human detection in sensitive security areas through recognition of omega shapes using MACH filters”, SPIE Defense+ Security, 947708-947708-9, 2015
5. Qandeel Fazal, Muwahida Liaquat and Neelma Naz, “Robust Fault Tolerant Control of a DC Motor in the Presence of
Actuator Faults”, in 16th international conference on Sciences and Techniques of Automatic control & computer engineering, pp- 327-333, 2015.
6. MM Khan, AU Awan, M Liaquat, “Improving Vehicle Handling and Stability under Uncertainties using Probabilistic Approach”, IFAC-Papers On Line 48 (25), 242-247, 2015.
7. Waqar Ali, M Liaquat, “Cooperative Output Regulation for Higher-order Linear Multi-agent Systems with Fixed and Switching Topologies”, in 9th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2015.
8. Saadullah Masood Ahmad, M Liaquat, “Optimal Sample-Data Regulation based on Realizable Reconstruction Filter”, in 9th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2015.
9. S Ullah, M Liquat, “Optimal output regulation on sample-data systems”, in IEEE International Conference on Control, Electronics, Renewable Energy and Communications (ICCEREC), pp- 79-84, 2015.
10. A Qayyum, R Ali, MB Malik, FM Malik, M Liaquat, “Sampled data output regulation of a linear system based on finite time impulsive observer”, in IEEE International Conference on Information, Communication and Automation Technologies (ICAT), pp- 1-5, 2015.
11. A Qamar, AU Awan, KFA Khan, M Liaquat, “Scenario based robust control design for uninterruptible power supplies”, in 15th IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS), pp 1024-1029, 2015.
12. A Qamar, KFA Khan, AU Awan, M Liaquat, “Scenario based approach for control design for DC-DC Buck Converter”, in IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics (ICCAR), pp- 97-102, 2015.
13. S Waheed, KFA Khan, AU Awan, M Liaquat, “Robust tracking of quadrotor UAV using RISE controller with input saturation”, in 34th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), pp- 5507-5512, 2015.
14. H Saadia, AU Awan, KFA Khan, M Liaquat, S Waheed, “Adaptive control of air-to-air missile using multilayer NN feedforward and RISE feedback terms”, in 10th Asian Control Conference (ASCC), pp-1-8, 2015.
15. SZ Haider, KFA Khan, AU Awan, M Liaquat, “Variable robustness control design for system of aerospace vehicle”, in International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics (ICCAR), pp- 103-108 2015.
16. M A Javed and M Liaquat, “A Nonlinear High-Gain Observer for n-link Robot Manipulator with Measurement Noise in a Feedback Control Framework”, 16th international conference on Sciences and Techniques of Automatic control & computer engineering, 2015.
17. Q Fazal, M Liaquat, M Iftikhar, “Robust fault tolerant control of an unmanned aerial vehicle in the presence of actuator faults”, IEEE/ION Position, Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS), 757-763, 2016.
18. Rahat Ali, Muwahida Liaqat, Fahad Mumtaz Malik, Mohammad Bilal Malik, “Optimal Output Quadratic Regulation”, in 6th Intelligent and Advanced System (ICIAS 2016), Pages: 1 - 4, DOI: 10.1109/ICIAS.2016.7824142 , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Aug 15 -17, 2016.
19. Naila Qayyum, Aamer Iqbal and Muwahida Liaquat, “Landing Control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle using continuous Model Predictive Control”, in 29th Chinese Control and Decision Conference, pp. 1804-1808, 2017.
20. Umm-e-Aimen, Muwahida Liaquat, Rahat Ali, Qandeel Fazal, “Linear Quadratic Tracking in Fault Tolerant Control of DC Motor in the Presence of Actuator Faults”, pp 611-615, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Systems and Control, University of Batna 2, Batna, Algeria, May 7-9, 2017.
21. A Safdar, M Liaquat, W Ali and F Nawaz, “Leader-Following Formation Control of Nonholonomic Robots with Switching Network” accepted in 17th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, Jeju, Korea, 2017.
22. M Liaquat, M A Javed and M. Saad “An Application of Nonlinear High-Gain Observer for the n-link Robot Manipulator which has Measurement Noise in a Feedback Control System”, accepted in 17th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, Jeju, Korea, 2017.
23. M.Saad and M Liaquat “Output Regulation of Feedback Linearizable System (Single Link Robot Manipulator): A Cascaded High Gain Observer Approach” accepted in 7th IEEE International Conference on Control Systems, Computing and Engineering, 2017.
24. Umme Aieman, M Liaquat and Rahat Ali, “Fault Tolerant Tracking Control of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Using Linear Quadratic Gaussian with Integral Reconfiguration Control” accepted in International Automatic Control Conference, Taiwan, 2017.
25. M Haras, A I Bhatti and M Liaquat, “EGR-VGT Equipped Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Calibration and Air Path Control for Optimized Nitric Oxide (NOx) Emissions” accepted in Asian Control Conference, 2017.