1. “A Generalized Droop Strategy for Interlinking Converter in a Standalone Hybrid Microgrid”, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Yingyun Sun, Wen Huang, Xin Ai, Zhikang Shuai, Applied Energy, vol. 226, pp. 1056-1063 (2018).(Impact Factor:8.426)
2. “Small-Signal Analysis of a Hybrid Microgrid With High PV Penetration”, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Yingyun Sun, Xin Ai, Zhengqi Chen and Kunyu Wang, IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 119631-119643, (2019). (Impact Factor:4.098)
3. “Cost-Based Droop Scheme for Converters in Interconnected Hybrid Microgrids”, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Yingyun Sun, Xin Ai, Zhengqi Chen and Kunyu Wang, IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 82266-82276, (2019). (Impact Factor:4.098)
4. “Voltage and frequency control strategies of hybrid AC/DC microgrid: a review" Sarmad Majeed Malik ; Xin Ai ; Yingyun Sun ; Chen Zhengqi ; Zhou Shupeng, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 313-313 (2017). (Impact Factor:3.229)
5. “Demand Response for Multi-energy System: A Review and Characteristics of Integrated Demand Response”, Zhengqi Chen, Yingyun Sun, Xin Ai, Sarmad Majeed Malik and Liping Yang, Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, Early Access (2019). (Impact Factor:2.848)
6. “Unified method for optimal power flow of AC/DC system with PET based on extended branch model " Sun Yingyun, Liping Hu, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Naishi Chen,Tianjiao Pu, IET Journal of Engineering, vol. 2019, no. 16, pp. 1942-1946 (2019).
1. “Droop-based Converter Scheme for Linking Multiple Hybrid Microgrids”, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Yingyun Sun, Xin Ai, Chen Zhengqi and Jamshed A Ansari, IEEE iComet 2019, Pakistan, 30-31 January (2019).
2. “Voltage-Frequency Droop Scheme for Standalone Hybrid Microgrids”, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Yingyun Sun, Xin Ai, Chen Zhengqi and Jamshed A Ansari, IEEE iComet 2019, Pakistan, 30-31 January (2019).
3. “A Small Isolated Power System SCUC Model with State-Controllable Wind Power”, Ruomeng Jiang, Jianliang Zhong, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Yingyun Sun, 2016 3rd International Conference on Information Science and Control Engineering (ICISCE), China, 8-10 July (2016).
4. “Logistic regression and feature extraction based fault diagnosis of main bearing of wind turbines”, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Muhammad Kamran Bodla, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Muhammad Tahir Rasheed, Muhammad Numan, Muhammad Zeeshan Ali, Jimmy Baimba Brima, 2016 IEEE 11th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), China, 5-7 June (2016).
5. “Automated Over Speeding Detection and Reporting System” Sarmad Majeed Malik; M. Asad Iqbal , Zohaib Hassan, Tauseef Tauqeer, Rehan Hafiz, Usman Nasir, 16th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC), Turkey, 21-24 September (2014).
6. “Effect of PI Controller on Efficiency of Dynamic Voltage Restorer for Compensation of Voltage Quality Problems” Muhammad Taha Ali, Farukh Abbas, Akif Nadeem, Muhammad Yaqoob, Sarmad Majeed Malik, M. Javed Iqbal, 16th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference (PEMC), Turkey, 21-24 September (2014).
7. “A Wind Forecast Error Cost Included OPF Model and Its Fast Algorithm” Sun Yingyun, Yue Guo, Rui Mao,Sarmad Majeed Malik, 2014 IEEE Power and Energy Society (PES) General Meeting, USA, 27-31 July (2014).
8. “Implementation of Intelligent AGC in PSAT for optimal use in Smart Grids” Sarmad Majeed Malik, Sun Yingyun, Akif Zia Khan, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Energy and Power Systems, Ukraine, 2-6 June (2014).
9. “Automatic Number Plate Recognition Based on Connected Components Analysis Technique” Sarmad Majeed Malik, Rehan Hafiz, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, UK, 30-31 May (2014).
10. “Power Tracking Control Strategy Based on Feedback Frequency of Large-scale Grid-connected PV Generation” Ling Wang, Bei Zhao, Jianliang Zhong, Sarmad Majeed Malik, Hai Bao, 2nd International Conference on Energy Research and Power Engineering (ERPE), China, 15-16 May (2014).
11. “Generation expansion planning considering the equilibrium between system reliability and cost: A Pakistani case study” Akif Zia Khan, Sun Yingyun, Ahsan Ashfaq, Sarmad Majeed Malik, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Engineering Sciences and Applied Mathematics (ICAESAM’2014), Turkey, 4-5 May (2014).