1. Atif Qayyum, Muhammad Salman and Mohammad Bilal Malik, Receding horizon observer for linear time varying systems, Transactions of Institute of Measurement and Control, Vol. 41(9), pp. 2612-2622, 2019.(IF:1.579)
2. Atif Qayyum and Alfredo Pironti, On finite time stability with guaranteed cost control of uncertain linear systems, Kybernetica, 54(5), pp. 1071-1090, 2018. (IF:0.632)
3. Rahat Ali, Mohammad Bilal Malik, Fahad Mumtaz Malik and Atif Qayyum, A continuous reconstruction observer for sampled-data linear time varying systems, IEEE Access, Vol. 6, pp. 17223 - 17231, 2018. (IF:3.557)
1. Atif Qayyum, Prediction impulsive observer for sampled-data linear systems, 18th International Conference on Control, Automation, and Systems (ICCAS) 2018.
2. Atif Qayyum, Finite time output regulation of sampled-data linear systems through impulsive observer, SICE International Symposium on Control Systems (SICE ISCS) 2017.
3. Atif Qayyum and Alfredo Pironti, Finite time stability with guaranteed cost control for linear systems, 21st International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing (ICSTCC) 2017.
4. Atif Qayyum and Gianmaria De Tommasi, Finite time state estimation of sampled output impulsive dynamical linear system, 24th Mediterranean Conference Control & Automation (MED) 2016.
5. Atif Qayyum, Mohammad Bilal Malik, Gianmaria De Tommasi and Alfredo Pironti, Finite time estimation of a linear system based on sampled measurement through impulsive observer, 28th Chinese Control & Decision Conference (CCDC) 2016.
6. Atif Qayyum, Rahat Ali, Mohammad Bilal Malik, Fahad Mumtaz Malik and Muwahida Liaquat, Sampled-data output regulation of a linear system based on finite time impulsive observer, 25th International Conference on Information Communication and Automation Technologies (ICAT) 2015.