Published in the International Journals
1. Danish Hussain, Yongbing Wen, Jianmin Song, Hao Zhang, Hui Xie, Atomic Force Microscopy Sidewall Imaging with a Quartz Tuning Fork Force Sensor, Sensors. 2018 Jan 1;18(1). pii: E100. doi: 10.3390/s18010100. SCI, IF: 2.677.
2. Danish Hussain, Khurshid Ahmad, Jianmin Song, Hui Xie, ''Advances in Atomic Force Microscopy for Critical Dimension Metrology,'' Measurement Science and Technology, 28 (2017) 012001 (26pp). SCI, IF: 1.585.
3. Danish Hussain, Jianmin Song, Hao Zhang, XiangheMeng, Wen Yongbing, Hui Xie_ (Member IEEE), “Optimization of the Quartz Tuning Fork Sensor for Atomic Force Microscopy Applications; Impact of Additional Mass and Mass Rebalance”, IEEE Sensor Journal, 2017, 33 (11), 2725–2733, SCI, IF: 2.512.
4. Hui Xie, Danish Hussain, Feng Yang, and Lining Sun, "Development of three-dimensional atomic force microscope for sidewall structures imaging with controllable scanning density," EEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2016, 21(1), 316–328. SCI, IF: 4.357.
5. Hui Xie, Danish Hussain, Feng Yang, and Lining Sun, "Atomic force microscope caliper for critical dimension measurements of micro and nanostructures through sidewall scanning," Ultramicroscopy, 158, 8-16, 2015, SCI, IF: 2.843.
6. Hui Xie, Danish Hussain, Feng Yang, and Lining Sun, "Atomic force microscopy deep trench and sidewall imaging with an optical fiber probe," Review of Scientific Instruments, 85, 123704, 2014, SCI, IF: 1.585.
7. Khurshid Ahmad, Xuezeng Zhao, Yunlu Pan, Danish Hussain “Characterization of spherical domains on thin polystyrene film-water interface” Beilstein journal of nanotechnology, 7, 581-590, 2016, SCI, I.F: 3.127.
8. Xie, Hui; Zhang, Hao; Danish Hussain, Meng, Xianghe; Song, Jianmin; Sun, Lining, "Multiparametric Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy for Simultaneously Mapping of Surface Potential and Nanomechanical Properties" Langmuir, 2017, 33 (11), 2725–2733, SCI, I.F: 3.993.
9. Yongbing Wen, Jianmin Song, Xinjian Fan, Danish Hussain, Hao Zhang, and Hui Xie, "Fast Specimen Boundary Tracking and Local Imaging with Scanning Probe Microscopy" Scanning, Volume 2018 (2018). SCI, IF: 1.345.
10. Danish Hussain, Jianmin Song, Hao Zhang, Xianghe Meng, and Hui Xie, " Electrochemical etching of lightweight nanotips for high quality-factor quartz tuning fork force sensor: atomic force microscopy applications", Micro & Nano Letters, In press. SCI, IF: 0.723.
1. Iqbal, Sajid, XizheZang, Yanhe Zhu, Danish Hussain, Jie Zhao, Muhammad Majid Gulzar, and Shahid Rasheed, “Towards moocs and their role in engineering education”, In Information Technology in Medicine and Education (ITME), 2015 7th International Conference on, pp. 705-709. IEEE, 2015.
2. Hao Zhang, Danish Hussain, Xianghe Meng, Jianmin Song and Hui Xie, “Calibration of atomic force microscope probes using a pneumatic micromanipulation system”, Proc IEEE MARSS2017, July 17-21, 2017, Montreal, Canada. (MARSS2017 Best Application Paper Award).
3. Hao Zhang, Danish Hussain,Xianghe Meng, Jianmin Song, Hui Xie, “Measurement of Surface, Potential and Adhesion with Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy”, Proc IEEE MARSS2016 (Best conference paper award).
4. Danish Hussain, Hao Zhang, Jianmin Song, Wen Yongbing, Xianghe Meng, Fan Xinjian, Hui Xie, “Amplitude calibration of quartz tuning fork (QTF) force sensor with an atomic force microscope”, Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO) 2017 IEEE 17th International Conference on, pp. 373-378, 2017, ISSN 1944-9380.
5. Danish Hussain, Wen Yongbing, Hui Xie, "Sidewall imaging of microstructures with a tilted quartz tuning fork (QTF) force sensor", International conference on Manipulation, Automation and Robotics at small scale, 2018, accepted.