Mr Muhammad Umar Masood
Department of Mechatronics Engineering
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
Peshawar Road Rawalpindi
Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS), Mobile Robotics, Manipulators
MS (Mechatronics Engineering) National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Pakistan
Mr Muhammad Umar Masood is a Mechatronics Engineer with multi-dimensional interests in Mobile Robotics, Manipulators, Real Time systems, Surveillance Unmanned Ground Vehicles, Vehicle Diagnostics, Microactuators and MEMS. He graduated from NUST in 2015, he joined Department of Mechatronics Engineering at NUST College of EME as Lab Engineer. He qualified for MS degree in Mechatronics in 2018. His master’s research area was design of MEMS devices. He is part of Unmanned Vehicles Research Group and MEMS Research Group.
Micro Electromechanical Systems, Mobile Robotics, Unmanned Vehicles, Manipulators
- Masood, Muhammad Umar, Muhammad Mubasher Saleem, Umar Shahbaz Khan, and Amir Hamza. 2018. “Design, Closed-Form Modeling and Analysis of SU-8 Based Electrothermal Microgripper for Biomedical Applications.” Microsystem Technologies 123456789. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00542-018-4059-z.
- Masood, Muhammad Umar, Muhammad Mujtaba, Muhammad Ahsan Sami, Nasir Rashid, and Javaid Iqbal. "Design and Experimental Testing of an In-Parallel Actuated 3 DOF Serial Robotic Manipulator for Unmanned Ground Vehicle." In 2018 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Intelligent Robot Systems (ACIRS), pp. 45-49. IEEE, 2018.
- Abbas, Muhammad Zaeem, Muhammad Umar Masood, Muhammad Mubasher Saleem, and Muhammad Fahad Sheikh. "Design of an Electrothermally Actuated SU-8 Based Microgripper for Biomedical Applications." In 2018 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Intelligent Robot Systems (ACIRS), pp. 97-102. IEEE, 2018.
- Masood, Muhammad Umar, Muhammad Ahsan Sami, Haris Sohail, Muhammad Abubakar Siddique, Hashir Akram, Nasir Rashid, Mohsin I Tiwana, and Javaid Iqbal. 2017. “Design and Development of a Semi-Autonomous Stair Climbing Robotic Platform For Rough Terrains,” In 17th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2017), 273-277
- Sami, Muhammad Ahsan, Muhammad Umar Masood, Abrahim Ali Shah, Muhammad Mujtaba, Adnan Shujah, Nasir Rashid, Mohsin I Tiwana, and Javaid Iqbal. 2017. “Object Tracking With A Robotic Manipulator Mounted On Ground Vehicle Using Image Based Visual Servoing.” In 17th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2017), 1–6.
- Afaq, Abdullah, Mohammad Ahmed, Ahmed Kamal, Umar Masood, Muhammad Shahzaib, Nasir Rashid, Mohsin Tiwana, Javaid Iqbal, and Asadullah Awan. 2015. “Development of FPGA-Based System for Control of an Unmanned Ground Vehicle with 5-DOF Robotic Arm.” In 2015 15th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS), 724–29. IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCAS.2015.7365015.
||NUST College of
||Object Oriented Programming and Data Structure(Lab)|
||Instrumentation and Measurements (Lab)|
||Algorithm and Computing (Lab)|
||Linear Control Systems (Lab)|
||Electro-mechanical Systems (Lab)|
||Mechanics of Meterials(Lab)|