Engr. Bilal Sulaman Niazi
Structural Engineering Department
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
NUST College of Civil Engineering, Risalpur, Pakistan.
Bilal Sulaman Niazi is currently serving as Instructor
Class A at Military College of Engineering, Risalpur, NUST. He holds M.Sc. degree
in Civil Engineering from NUST. He is a Registered Professional
Civil Engineer with an experience of 16 years and working in Pakistan army since
1992. He completed various civil
engineering works including construction supervision, project management,
engineering design management and instructional assignments.
- Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)
- Concrete Properties
- “Role of Secondary Raw Materials in Self Compacting Paste Systems”
Bilal Sulaman Niazi, Raja Aftab Ali Akbar, Syed Ali Rizwan, Thomas A Bier.
(2010). T, Ji’nan, P.R. China.
- “Discussion on Important Aspects of Self Compacting
Paste Systems using Secondary Raw Materials” Bilal Sulaman Niazi1, Raja
Aftab Ali Akbar1, Syed Ali Rizwan2, Thomas A Bier
(2010). T, Ji’nan, P.R.
- “Modern Concrete Engineering – Important Aspects”. Syed Ali Rizwan, Thomas A Bier, Bilal Sulaman Niazi (2010). International Seminar on Advances in
Cement Based Materials, SCEE, NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan.
COurses offered to undergraduate Students
- CE 103
Mechanics of Solids - I.
- CE 205
Mechanics of Solids - II.
- Construction and project management of
extension of Panu Aqil Cantonment as Garrison Engineer.
- Construction of Makran Coastal Highway, Pleri –
Gabd (Pak Iran Border) Sec as Project Manager.
- Construction of Phase 1 of New Gawadar
International Airport as Project Manager.
- Development of Infrastructure Works of Sector
E8(A), Phase 8, DHA, Karachi as Project Manager.
- Construction of Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutta
Expressway from Garho to Shah Bunder as Project Manager.
- Design management of Askari Colonies, including
town planning, designing of infrastructure works and designing of housing units
(high-rise residential apartments and single unit houses) and commercial /
community buildings. As the head of Design Section of Housing Directorate, GHQ
(Askari colonies) dealt with all design aspects to roll out the construction
works in Askari 11, Sector B, Lahore; Askari 10, Sector F, Lahore; Askari 14,
Sector C & D, Rawalpindi; Askari 5, Karachi; Askari 6, Phase 1 & 2,
Peshawar; Askari 2, Sialkot; Askari 1, Abbottabad and Askari 2, Multan.