Engr Dr Adnan Ahmed Khan – Publications
1) A. Khan “Efficient Signal Processing Techniques in Advanced Wireless Systems” by LAMBERT Academic Publishing Germany, ISBN: 978-3-8383-7402-4.
2) A. Khan, S. Bashir, S. I. Shah and A. U. Sheikh, "Binary Ant Colony Algorithm for Symbol Detection in a Spatial Multiplexing System," LNCS 4618, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 115-126, 2007. (http://www.springerlink.com/content/5730u45822761r44/)
3) A. Khan, S. I. Shah and Xiaodong Li, "Symbol Detection in Spatial Multiplexing System using Particle Swarm Optimization Meta-heuristics," International Journal of Communications System, vol. 21, issue 12, John Wiley Sons, 2008. (IF: 0.229)
A. Khan, and S. I. Shah, "Meta-heuristics for Symbol Detection in a Spatial Multiplexing system," NUST Journal of Engineering and Sciences. 2009.
5) S. Bashir, A. Khan, M. Naeem and S. I. Shah, "An Application of Univariate Marginal Distribution Algorithm in MIMO Communication Systems," International Journal of Communications System, Vol. 23, Issue 1, John Wiley Sons, 2009. (IF: 0.229)
6) I. Shafi and A. Khan “High resolution time-frequency methods’ performance analysis” EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing. 2010 (IF: 1.01)
7) I. Shafi and A. Khan “Validity guided fuzzy clustering evaluation for neural network based time-frequency reassignment” ” EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing. 2010. (IF: 1.01)
8) K. Khursheed and A. Khan, “Application of Heuristic (i-Opt Local Search) and Metaheuristic (Ant Colony Optimization) Algorithm for Symbol Detection in MIMO Systems” Journal of Communications and Networks, Scientific Research Publishing ISSN 1947-3826.
9) M. Tabish and A. Khan, “Passive source Localization in a Randomly Distributed Wireless Sensor Networks” International Journal of Computer applications. 2011.
10) Rehan Khaild, Adnan A Khan, “Analysis of Codebook Based Channel Feedback Techniques for MIMO-OFDM Systems”, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 2011.
11) Rehan Khaild, Adnan A Khan, “Performance Evaluation of Adaptively Modulated MIMO-OFDM System with Low Rate Channel Feedback Techniques”, JARCE: Volume 5, Number 1, January-June 2012, pp. 49-54, Global Research Publications–ISSN: 0974-4320.
12) Hijab Zahra, Adnan A. Khan, "Performance Comparison of Adaptive Power Control in UMTS for Indoor Propagation" International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, 2012.
13) M. Ahsan Ali, Imran Rashid and Adnan A Khan. Article: Selection of VoIP CODECs for Different Networks based on QoS Analysis. International Journal of Computer Applications 84(5):38-44, December 2013. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA
International Conference Proceedings
14) A. Khan, S. Bashir, and S. I. Shah, "An Analysis of the effects of Multiple Access Interference in DS-CDMA Reverse Link," in Proc. IEEE Int. Conference on Emerging Technologies (ICET 2005), Islamabad Pakistan, pp. 182-187, September 2005.
15) A. Khan, S. Bashir, M. Naeem and S. I. Shah, “Heuristics assisted detection in High speed Wireless Communication Systems”, in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. (INMIC'06), Islamabad, Pakistan, pp. 1-5, December 2006.
16) A. Khan, S. Bashir, M. Naeem, S. I. Shah, “An application of GA for Symbol detection in MIMO Communication Systems”, Third International Conference on Natural Computation, Vol-2 ICNC ‘07
17) A. Khan, M. Naeem, and S. I. Shah, “A Particle Swarm Algorithm for Symbols Detection in Wideband Spatial Multiplexing Systems”, in Proc. Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO), UK, London, pp. 63-70, 9-11 July 2007.
18) A. Khan, S. Bashir, S. I. Shah and A. U. Sheikh, " Binary Ant Colony Algorithm for Symbol Detection in a Spatial Multiplexing System,“ in Proc. 6th International Conference on Unconventional Computation (UC 2007), Canada, pp. 115-126, August 2007.
19) K. T. Tasneem, A. A. Khan, S. Bashir, S. I. Shah, “Spatial Multiplexing System using Orthogonal Data Streams”, In Proc. of 3rd IEEE ICET, Islamabad, pp. 17-21, November 2007.
20) A. Khan, K. T. Tasneem, S. Bashir and S. I. Shah, “Low Complexity Near Optimal MIMO Decoding Based On Nature Inspired Techniques”, 5th International Workshop on Frontiers of Information Technology, Islamabad, December 2007.
21) A. Khan and S. I. Shah, “Simplified Maximum Likelihood Detection for Hi Orthogonal Space-Time Block Coded System”, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computers, Controls and Communications, Feb 2009.
22) A. Khan, S. Irteza and S. I. Shah, “Analysis of Detection Schemes in MIMO Spatially Correlated Channels”, IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics and Applications, 2009, Malaysia.
23) A. Khan, S. Irteza and S. I. Shah, “Improved ZF-ML Decoder for Space-Time Block Codes over Time Selective Channels”, IEEE Symposium on Industrial Electronics and Applications, 2009, Malaysia.
24) A. Khan, S. Irteza, K. Riaz, and S. I, Shah, “Efficient Detection of Space Time Block Codes in Time-Selective Channels via Sphere Decoder”, 5th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies 2009 (ICET 2009).
25) A. Khan, K. Kursheed and S. Irteza, “Analysis of Ant Colony Optimization in MIMO Detection” IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computing (CEC-2010).
26) M. Farooq, S. A. Khan, and A. A. Khan, “Hostname Addressing in Heterogeneous Mobile Ad hoc Networks”, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology, (ICCSIT 2010) China.
27) Hassaan Ajaz, Adnan A. Khan, “Time Analysis of Cooperative MIMO using an SDR Platform” in WOCC 2011-Wireless Communications and Networks Symposium, 2011.
28) Rehan Khaild, Adnan A Khan, “Performance Evaluation of Codebook based Channel Feedback Techniques for MIMO-OFDM” in The 2011 International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communications (ICWOC 2011).
29) Sumreen Umer and A. Khan, “Optimal Relay Station Placement in Cooperative Networks using Particle Swarm”, in Proc. 13th annual Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO), ACM, New York, USA, ISBN 978-104503-0690-4. 2011.
30) Ibrahim Khalil, Adnan A Khan, Zohaib-ur-Rehman, “Turbo-coded HARQ with switchable relaying mechanism in single hop Cooperative wireless system”, in Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT 2011), Islamabad, Pakistan, December 19-21, 2011.
31) Zohaib-Ur-Rehman, Adnan A Khan, Ibrahim Khalil, “Comparative Study of Self-Encoded Spread Spectrum and PN Coded Spread Spectrum in Cooperative Communication”, 2011.
32) Rehan Khaild, Farhan Hanif, Adnan A Khan, “Performance Evaluation of Adaptively Modulated MIMO-OFDM Systems with Low Rate Channel Feedback Techniques” in Wireless Telecommunications Symposium (WTS) 2012, London.
33) Adeel, Adnan A. Khan, “4G Evolution and Multiplexing Techniques with solution to implementation challenges”, International Conference on Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery (CyberC 2012), Sanya, China, Oct. 10-12, 2012.
34) Mehak, Adnan A. Khan, “Bit Loading for Mobile WiMAX Physical Layer" ICTC 2012.
35) I Khalil, Adnan A. Khan, “Turbo-Coded HARQ Scheme in Multi-hop Cooperative Wireless Networks”, 6th Joint IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC'2013), UAE (Dubai) – 23-25 April 2013.
36) N Akbar, Adnan A. Khan, “Performance Analysis of Energy Detection Spectrum Sensing using MIMO-OFDM VBLAST Test Bed”, 6th Joint IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC'2013), UAE (Dubai) – 23-25 April 2013.