• Article titled "Practical Implementation and Analytical Evaluation of Ad-hoc Networking Projects to Build a MANET based Collaborative System" published in Ad Hoc & Sensors Wireless Networks (AHWSN) Journal (an ISI/Scopus indexed Journal with IF of 1.034) published by Old City Publishing Inc. USA. (02 Apr 2017)
• Article titled "Evaluation of OLSR Protocol Implementations using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP)" published in International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA) an ISI/ ESXI indexed Journal published by Science and Information (SAI) Organization, UK. (Nov 2016)
• Article titled "Implementing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) in Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) - Analyzing its Features Regarding Efficiency and Security" published in IET Journal of Engineering (JOE) published by Institute of Engineering & Technology, UK (ISI/ ESCI Indexed). 2014.
• Publication of book chapter titled “Application of Cyber Security in Emerging C4ISR Systems” in a book titled “Crisis Management: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications” published by IGI Global Publishers USA (2014)-DOI 10.4018/978-1-4666-4707-7.ch086 (Indexed in Scopus)
• Publication of book chapter titled “Application of Cyber Security in Emerging C4ISR Systems” in a book titled “Cyber Security Standards, Practices and Industrial Applications: Systems and Methodologies published by IGI Global Publishers USA (2012)-ISBN 978-1-60960-851-4, (Indexed in Scopus)
International Conference Papers
• Paper titled “Secure Geo-Sharing in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks” published in proceedings of IEEE CTS-2012 International Conference held at Westin Westminster Hotel Denver, Colorado, USA (21-25 May 2012) in IEEEXplore
• Paper titled “Implementing MANET for Trustworthy Collaboration using OSS and Android based COTS Devices” published in proceedings of IEEE CTS2016 International Conference held at Orlando, Florida, USA (31 Oct – 04 Nov 2016) in IEEEXplore
National Level Publications
• Paper titled “Role of Trainers & Simulators in Technical Training and Efficacy of CBTs as their Replacement in PN” presented and published in proceedings of Commander Karachi (COMKAR) Training Seminar 2018 held at PNEC, NUST, Karachi, Pakistan (25 May 2018)
• PhD Thesis titled "A Framework of an Ad-hoc, Secure Trustworthy (FAST) Command Control Communications Computer Intelligence (C4I) System using COTS and Open Source Software (OSS)" submitted to Department of Electronics & Power Engineering, NUST-PNEC as partial fulfillment of Degree of Doctors of Philosophy. (05 Sep 2017).