01/10/2019 – CURRENT – Karachi, Pakistan
SENIOR RESEARCHER – National University of Sciences & Technology - Pakistan Navy Engineering College
- Investigated causes of failure of 16PA6 MAN Diesel Engine crankshaft.
- Rectified the shafting misalignment of propulsion machinery power train.
- Serving as Faculty Admin Officer (FAO) in Engineering Sciences Department.
- Supervisor of various undergraduate Final Year Projects (FYPs).
- Lecturer for undergraduate level modules related to Mechanical Engineering.
10/10/2017 – 23/09/2018 – Karachi, Pakistan
DEPUTY MANAGER (Diesel Engine Inspection) – Fleet Maintenance Group
- Served as deputy manager of diesel engine inspection team.
- Investigated root causes of material failure for several machinery failure incidents.
- Carried out inspections of diesel engines having varying power ratings.
- Studied material degradation of hull structure onboard ships.
04/05/2016 – 09/10/2017 – Karachi, Pakistan
DEPUTY MARINE ENGINEERING OFFICER – Pakistan Navy
- Supervised maintenance of propulsion and auxiliary machinery of PN Ships.
- Successfully conducted docking of F-22P Frigate.
- Rectified various defects related to propulsion machinery of F-22P Frigate.
11/07/2015 – 03/05/2016 – Karachi, Pakistan
ASSISTANT MANAGER – Propulsion Machinery Pakistan Navy
- Supervised major and minor overhauls (MOH/TOH) of propulsion Machinery for F-22P frigates.
- Conducted full load trials of power train for various naval vessels.
07/06/2014 – 10/07/2015 – Karachi, Pakistan
RESEARCH ASSISTANT – Marine Research and Development Institute (MRDI)
- Diagnosed causes of black (carbon) smoke from engine exhaust onboard ship.
- Designed oil skimming machine for removal of spilt oil from the sea surface in Karachi harbor.
- Health assessment MAN of 16 PA6 V280 STC diesel engines.
- Standardization of Lubricants for Propulsion Machinery of Pakistan Navy fleet.