1. Aqueel Shah, N.A. Mufti, E. Bamberg, “Material Removal Rate, Kerf, and Surface Roughness of Tungsten Carbide Machined with Wire Electrical Discharge Machining”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, Vol. 20, No. 1. Pp. 71-76, 2011.
Impact Factor 0.86
2. Arsalan Qasim, Salman Nisar, Aqueel Shah, Saeed Khalid, Mohammad A Sheikh, “Optimization of process parameters for machining of AISI-1045 steel using Taguchi design and ANOVA”, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory Volume 59, Pages 36–51, 10 December 2015.
Impact Factor 1.38
3. Sarah Ahmed, Sohaib Z Khan, Tariq M Khan, Yasir F Joya, Aqueel Shah, Muhammad A Khan, “Material properties assessment of AISI 316L stainless steel using non-destructive evaluation technique”, Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation, Volume 31, Issue 4, Pages 1–11, 08 January 2016.
4. Rafey Khan, S. Nisar, A. Shah, M. A. Khan, S. Z. Khan & M. A. Sheikh, “Reducing machining distortion in AA 6061 alloy through re-heating technique”Materials Science and Technology Pages 731-737, issue 6, volume 33, 20 Oct 2016.
Impact Factor 1.9
5. MateenTariq,SalmanNisar, AqueelShah, SohaibAkbar,Muhammad AliKhan and Sohaib ZiaKhan, “Effect of hybrid reinforcement on the performance of filament wound hollow shaft”, Composite Structures, Pages 378-387, Volume 184, 15 January 2018.
6. MateenTariq,SalmanNisar, AqueelShah, SohaibAkbar,Muhammad AliKhan and Sohaib ZiaKhan, “Effect of Carbon Fiber Winding Layer on Torsional Characteristics of Filament Wound Composite Shafts”, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering,Volume 40, pp198, 21 March 2018.
Impact Factor 1.235
7. Behzad Ahmed Zai, M. A. Khan, Kamran Khan, Salman Nisar, Majid Shahzad, Aqueel Shah,"Low Velocity Impact Characterization of Fiber Reinforced Composites with Hygrothermal Effect" , Journal of Testing and Evaluation,Volume 47, issue 1, January 2019.https://www.astm.org/DIGITAL_LIBRARY/JOURNALS/TESTEVAL/PAGES/JTE20170620.htm
Impact Factor 0.66
8. Shamoon Jamshed, Aqueel Shah, Shafiq R. Qureshi,”Numerical Flow Analysis and Heat Transfer in Spirally Grooved Tubes in Heat Exchangers”, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology,Transactions of Mechanical Engineering, pp1-10, 28 june 2018.
impact factor 0.595
9. Shamoon Jamshed, Aqueel Shah, Shafiq R. Qureshi,AhmadHussain,”Investigation of Entropy Generation Rate and its Minimization in Helical Grooved Tubes”Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology,pp 4983–4991, Volume 32, issue 10, 23 October 2018.
Impact Factor 1.194
10. Behzad Ahmed Zai, MA Khan , Kamran A Khan, Asif Mansoor, Aqueel Shah and Majid Shahzad, "The role of dynamic response parameters in damage prediction", Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Volume 233, issue 13, Pages 1-17, 11 April 2019.
Impact Factor 0.996
11. Ali Zia Naqvi,Tariq MairajRasool Khan,M. Ghazanfar Ali,Muhammad Imran,and Aqueel Shah, "Evaluation of heat treatment effect on impact strength of glass fiber reinforced composite material using NDT technique" in Materials Performance and Characterization, Volume 9, No. 1, Pages 72-81, 13 February 2020.
Impact Factor 0.996
12. Muhammad Imran, Nadeem Kureshi, Tariq Mairaj, Salman Nisar and Aqueel Shah, “Determinants of Overhauling Failures: Evidence from OEM Intensive Maritime Capital Projects”, Industrial Engineering & Management, Volume 7(3): 260, 17 September 2018.
Impact Factor 2.121
13. Muntazir Abbas, Salman Nisar, Aqueel Shah, Faisal Imtiaz Khan, “Effect of T6 heat treatment on mechanical properties of ceramic reinforced cast aluminum alloy”, Iranian Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, volume 12, number 2, Pages 17–24, 14 June 2015
Impact Factor 0.48
14. TanzilaYounas, Aqueel Shah, Tahir Hussain, “An Experimental Study on the Deterioration of Paint Coatings in the Bilges of a Sea Vessel”, Research Journal of Engineering and Technology(ISSN:0254-7821), Mehran University, Volume 35, No. 2, Pages 171–180, 02 April 2016.
HEC PAKISTAN RECOGNIZED JOURNAL
15. Muhammad Babar, Imthias Ahmed, Aqueel Shah, Essam A. Alammar, Nazar H. Malik and Faisal R. Pazheri, "An Algorithm for Load Curtailment in Aggregated Demand Response Program", Second IEEE-PES Conference in Middle East on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies, 08 - 11 December, Jeddah, 2012 Saudi Arabia.
16. Muhammad Babar , T.P. ImthiasAhamed, Essam A. Al-Ammar, Aqueel Shah, “A Novel Algorithm for Demand Reduction Bid based Incentive Program in Direct Load Control”, Energy Procedia, Volume 42, Pages 607–613, 20 November 2013
17. Babar, Muhammad; Ahamed, TP; Shah, Aqueel; Al-Ammar, Essam A; Malik, NazarH;"Novel algorithm for aggregated demand response strategy for smart distribution network" Electric Power and Energy Conversion Systems (EPECS), 2013 3rd International Conference IEEE
18. Babar, M.; Ahamed, T.P.I. ; Al-Ammar, E. ; Shah, “A.Consolidated Demand Bid Model and Strategy in a Constrained Direct Load Control Program”, GCC Conference and Exhibition (GCCCE), 2015 IEEE 8th,1-4 Feb. 2015, Pages1-6, Muscat
19. Abdul Rahim, Aqueel Shah, Salman Nisar, “Comparison of Gear Profile and Lead Variation developed by CNC Wire-EDM and Hobbing”, 5th International Mechanical Engineering Congress, The Institute of Engineers Pakistan, Karachi, page 9, 9-10 May 2015