This workshop takes you from the very basic idea of electronic components to the visualization of an application based PCB. It guides you through the technicalities of a complete design cycle for a professional PCB with main focus on:
• Tutorials & exercises
• Design steps
• Schematic capture: hands-on exercises
• Component Libraries: component symbols, packaging’s & footprints
• Design considerations: signal integrity, thermal, interferences, crosstalk’s
• PCB materials
• PCB layout planning
• Component placement & routing.
• Quality assurance, Testing and Validation of PCB’s
Our main aim is to effectively impart the basic know-how of designing Circuit using Cadence Allegro software and prepare you to produce deliverable data compatible for any Fabrication house worldwide.