To establish ASAB as a world-class centre of excellence for applied bioscience research, playing a crucial role in development of Pakistan’s knowledge economy to realise the national objective of a progressive and prosperous country among global nations.
To realise the vision, ASAB strives to pursue the following mission goals:
• To provide both theoretical knowledge and hands-on skills in the fields of healthcare, industrial and agricultural biotechnology
• To equip individuals with independent thinking and intellectual capacity necessary to address modern-day social, economic and environmental challenges through teaching excellence
• To address challenging issues through industry-academia linkages and research locally and internationally
• To promote an entrepreneurial spirit to address contemporary issues through bioscience research
• To provide access to state-of-the-art research facilities to both faculty and students