1. Arif A, Bhatti A, John P; Therapeutic Potential Of Foeniculum vulgare Mill. Derived Selenium Nanoparticles In Arthritic Balb/c Mice. (Int J Nanomedicine 2019 Volume 2019:14 Pages 8561—8572 (IF: 4.471)
2. Muhammad M. Aslam, Peter John, Attya Bhatti, Sidrah Jahangir, and M. I. Kamboh. Vitamin D as a Principal Factor in Mediating Rheumatoid Arthritis-Derived Immune Response (Hindawi BioMed Research International Volume 2019, Article ID 3494937)
3. Tayyaba Sadaf, Peter John, Attya Bhatti. Comprehensive Computational Analysis of Protein Phenotype Changes Due to Plausible Deleterious Variants of Human SPTLC1 (GeneWinter 2019, Vol 8, No 1).
4. Zaira Rehman, Ammad Fahim, Attya Bhatti, Hajra Sadia and Peter John. Co-expression of HIF-1α, MDR1 and LAPTM4B in peripheral blood of solid tumors. (PeerJ 7:e6309 DOI 10.7717/peerj.6309).
5. Arooma Jannat, Peter John, Attya Bhatti and Muhammad Qasim Hayat. Tomorou Attenuates Progression of Rheumatoid Arthritis through Alteration in ULK-1 Independent Autophagy Pathway in Collagen Induced Arthritis Mice Model. (CDDiscovery-2019 Accepted)
6. Mirza Muhammad Fahd Qadir, Attya Bhatti, Muhammad Usman Ashraf, Mansur Abdullah Sandhu, Sidrah Anjum, Peter John. Immunomodulatory and therapeutic role of Cinnamomum verum extracts in collagen-induced arthritic BALB/c mice. Inflammopharmacol (2018) 26:157–170.
7. Maria Arshad, Attya Bhatti, Peter John, Fazal Jalil, Federica Borghese, Joanna Z. Kawalkowska, Richard O. Williamsc, Felix I.L. Clanchy. T cell activation Rho GTPase activating protein (TAGAP) is upregulated in clinical and experimental arthritis. (Cytokine 104 (2018) 130–135).
8. Maria Arshad, Attya Bhatti, Peter John. Identification and in silico analysis of functional SNPs of human TAGAP protein: A comprehensive study. (PLoS ONE 13(1): e0188143. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0188143)
9. Warda Majeed, Maryam Zafar, Attya Bhatti and Peter John. Therapeutic Potential of Selenium Nanoparticles (Nanomed Nanotechnol 2018, 9:1)
10. Sumaira salah-ud-din lodhi1, Peter John, Hadi Bux, Abdul mujeeb kazi and alvina Gul. Resistance potential of pakistani wheat landraces against stripe rust (puccinia striformis) and karnal bunt (tilletia indica) Pak. J. Bot., 50(2): 801-806, 2018.
11. Sumaira Lodhi1, Harbans Bariana, Mandeep Randhawa1, Alvina Gul, Peter John Urmil Bansal, Identification of recombinants carrying stripe rust resistance gene Yr57 and adult plant stem rust resistance gene Sr2 through marker‐assisted selectionPlant Breeding. 2019;1–6. (Accepted)
12. R Harripaul, N Vasli1, P John and JB Vincent et al. Mapping autosomal recessive intellectual disability: combined microarray and exome sequencing identifies 26 novel candidate genes in 192 consanguineous families. (Molecular Psychiatry (2017) 00, 1–12)
13. Tayyaba Sadaf, Peter John, Attya Bhatti, Javaid Malik Lack of association of -863C/A (rs1800630) polymorphism of TNFA gene with Rheumatoid Arthritis (Arch Med Sci-2017 Accepted)
14. Arshad, M., Bhatti, A., John, P.,Jalil, F., Williams, R.O. Association of rs182429 variant in TAGAP with rheumatoid arthritis in Pakistani population. Meta Gene. 2017, 14: 59–63.
15. Arshad, M., Bhatti, A., John, P., Jalil, F., Borghese, F., Kawalkowska, J.Z., Williams, R.O., Clanchy, F.I.L. T cell activation Rho GTPase activating protein (TAGAP) is upregulated in clinical and experimental arthritis (2017). Cytokines. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cyto.2017.10.002.
16. Arshad, M., Bhatti, A., John, P.,2017. PLOS ONE. (Accepted)Identification and in silico analysis of functional SNPs of human TAGAP protein-a comprehensive study. 2017.
17. Attya Bhatti, Nida Ali Syed and Peter John The Mantle of Advanced Glycation End Products in Micro-and Macrovascular Complications of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Curr Res Diabetes Obes J 2(5): CRDOJ.MS.ID.555596 (2017).
18. Mirza Muhammad Fahd Qadir, Attya Bhatti, Muhammad Usman Ashraf Mansur Abdullah Sandhu. Sidrah Anjum. Peter John. Immunomodulatory and therapeutic role of Cinnamomum verum extracts in collagen-induced arthritic BALB/c mice. DOI 10.1007/s10787-017-0349-9 (2017)
19. Sadaf T1, John P1, Bhatti A1, Jahangir S1, Kiani AK1, Gill FA1, Malik JM2. Lack of tumor necrosis factor alpha gene polymorphism -857c/t (rs1799724) association in Pakistani rheumatoid arthritis patients (Int J Rheum Dis. 2016 Apr 28. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12857. (Impact Factor: 1.914)
20. Saima Hanif, Shuang Hanb, Peter John, Wenyue Gaoa, Shimeles Addisu Kittea, Guobao Xua Electrochemiluminescence of Luminol-Tripropylamine System. (Electrochimica Acta 196 (245–251-2016) (Accepted 2016) (Impact Factor: 4.5)
21. Saima Hanif, PeterJohn, Wenyue Gao, MuhammadSaqib, Liming Qi, Guobao Xu Chemiluminescence of creatinine/H2O2/Co2þ and its application for selective creatinine detection (Biosensors and Bioelectronics 75 (2016) 347–351 (Impact Factor: 6.45).
22. Mirza Muhammad Fahd Qadir, Attya Bhatti, Rabia Khurshid, Muhammad Usman Ashraf, Sidrah Anjum and Peter John: Polymorphisms in DNA repair genes XRCC1 and OGG1 lead to the progression of rheumatoid arthritis in Pakistani patients Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.29, No.4, July 2016, pp.1189-1195 (Impact Factor 0.682)
23. Peter John, Attya Bhatti, Noor ul Aina, Tahir Iqbal, Tayyaba Sadaf, Javed Mehmood Malik. Case–control study of vitamin D receptor gene polymorphism in Pakistani rheumatoid arthritis patients: Rev Bras Reumatol. 2015 Jul 6. pii: S0482-5004(15)00064-9. doi: (Impact Factor: 0.859)
24. Syed Fazal Jalil, Maria Arshad, Attya Bhatti, Jamil Ahmad,Fazal Akbar , Shahid Ali and Peter John. Rheumatoid arthritis: What have we learned about the causing factors? Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., Vol.29, No.2, March 2016, pp.629-645
25. Shahid Mahmood, Attya Bhatti, Nida Ali Syed, Peter John. The microRNA regulatory network: a far-reaching approach to the regulate the Wnt signaling pathway in number of diseases.(J Respt Signal Transduct Res-2015). (Impact Factor: 1.517)
26. A. Zia1, X. Wang, A. Bhatti1, F. Y. Demirci, W. Zhao, A. Rasheed4, M. Samuel, A. K. Kiani1, M. Ismail, J. Zafar, P. John, D. Saleheen, and M. I. Kamboh: A replication study of 49 Type 2 diabetes risk variants in a Punjabi Pakistani population Diabet. Med. 00, 000–000 (2015)
27. Mirza Muhammad Fahd Qadir, Attya Bhatti, Mansur Abdullah Sandhu, Muhammad Usman Ashraf, Sidrah Anjum, Peter John. Feeding of organic plant extracts to animals during vivisection, extract dosage feeding formula (exdff): a novel technique. BRJ ISSN 2315-6880 Vol. 4(6) pp. 172-175 June 2015
28. Muhammad Ikram Ullah, Arsalan Ahmad, Syed Irfan Raza, Ali Amar, Amjad Ali, Attya Bhatti, Peter John, Aisha Mohyuddin, Wasim Ahmad, Muhammad Jawad Hassan: In silico analysis of SIGMAR1 variant (rs4879809) segregating in a consanguineous Pakistani family showing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis without frontotemporal lobar dementia. (Accepted-Neurogenetics July 2015) (Impact Factor: 2.884)
29. AK Kiani, S Jahngir, P John, A Bhatti, A Zia, X Wang, F. Y Demirci , MI Kamboh. Genetic link of type 1 diabetes susceptibility loci with Rheumatoid arthritis in Pakistani patients (Immunogenetic: August 2015, Volume 67, Issue 8, pp 477–477) (Impact Factor 2.4)
30. Tayyaba Sadaf, Peter John and Attya Bhatti. Case-control Study of Vitamin D Receptor (VDR) Gene Polymorphism in Pakistani Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Patients (Accepted 2015 Braz J Rheumat) (Impact Factor 0.993)
31. A.K. Kiani, P. John, A. Bhati, A. Zia, G. Shahid, P. Akhtar, X. Wang, F.Y. Demirci, M.I. Kamboh, Association of 32 Type 1 Diabetes risk loci in Pakistani patients, Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice (Accepted-2015) (Impact Factor 2.536)
32. Asima Zia, Attya Bhatti and Peter John et al. Prevalence of type 2 diabetes-associated complications in Pakistan (Accepted-2015: Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries) (Impact Factor 0.373)
33. Asima Zia, Attya Bhatti, Peter John, Aysha Karim Kian: Data interpretation: deciphering the biological function of Type 2 diabetes associated risk loci. Acta Diabetol DOI (Accepted-2015) (Impact Factor 3.68)
34. Ahmed I, Rafiq MA, Vincent JB, Bhatti A, Ayub M, John P. "Homozygosity mapping of autosomal recessive intellectual disability loci in 11 consanguineous Pakistani families. (Impact Factor: 3.358) (Acta Neuropsychiatr. 2014 Dec 1:1-10.
35. I Ahmed, K Mittal, M A Rafiq, A Mikhailov, T Sheikh, H Mahmood, M Ohadi, M Ayub, A Bhatti, M Srour, P John, JB Vincent” Identification of a Homozygous Splice Site Mutation in The Dynein Axonemal Light Chain 4 Gene on 22q13.1 in a Large Consanguineous Family from Pakistan with Congenital Mirror Movement Disorder” (Hum Genet. 2014 Nov;133(11):1419-29) (Impact Factor: 4.6)
36. Sami Ullah, Peter John, Attya Bhatti MicroRNAs with a role in gene regulation and in human diseases. (Mol Biol Rep Mol Biol Rep (2014) 41:225–232) (Impact Factor: 2.506)
37. Mirza Muhammad Fahd Qadir, Attya Bhatti, Sidrah Anjum, Muhammad Usman Ashraf, Peter John. The physiological and pathophysiological role of epinephrine and nor-epinephrine in Alzheimer’s disease: (IJR), Vol-1, Issue-5, June 2014. ISSN: 2348-6848 (Impact Factor: 3.541)
38. Association of Pro12Ala (rs1801282) Variant of PPAR gamma with Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Pakistani population. Syed Fazal Jalil, Iltaf Ahmed, Zeeshan Gauhar, Mushtaq Ahmed, Javaid M. Malik, Peter John, Attya Bhatti (Rheumatol Int DOI 10.1007/s00296-013-2768-2-2013 Impact Factor: 1.885)
39. Evidence of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (Ace) Insertion Polymorphism In Rheumatoid Arthritis From Pakistani Patients. Moeez S, Iqbal T, John P. And Bhatti A. (IJOMB) Vol 4, Issue 1, 2013, pp.-87-91. Impact Factor: 4.61)
40. A Study of Interleukin-15 (IL 15) Gene Polymorphisms in Pakistani Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). AK Kiani, S Jahangir, P John, A Bhatti, S Moeez, M Ashraf, A Ali, J M Malik, T Iqbal. Int J of Genet. Vol 5, Issue 2, 2013, pp.-139-141. 2013 (Impact Factor: 7.05)
41. Mariam Altaf, Ayesha Waqar, Peter John, Hajra Sadia, Tahir Iqbal, Attya Bhatti: miRNA Databases: An Investigation of Regulatory RNAs Informatics. (IJSER. Vol 04, Issue 06, pp 517-521. 2013 (Imapct Factor: 1.6)
42. Replication of Genome-Wide significant SNPs with Rheumatoid Arthritis in Pakistani Population. Syed Fazal Jalil, Attya Bhatti, F. Yesim Demirci, Xingbin Wang, Iltaf Ahmed, Mushtaq Ahmed, M. Michael Barmada, Javaid M. Malik, Peter John, and M. Ilyas Kamboh (J Rheumatol. 2013 Apr;40(4):401-7). (Impact factor 3.695)
43. Naghmana Kanwal, Attya Bhatti and Peter John: MicroRNA-155 AS A THERAPEUTIC TARGET FOR INFLAMMATORY DISEASES (Rheumatol Int (2013) 33:557–560 (Impact Factor: 1.885).
44. Sadaf Moeez, Peter John and Attya Bhatti: ACPA (Anti-Citrullinated Protein Antibodies): Role in pathogenesis of RA and potential as a diagnostic tool (Rheumatol Int (2013) 33:1669–1673 (Impact Factor: 1.885).
45. Attya Bhatti, Peter John Altaf Ahmad, Fazal Jalil Syed, Ishtiaq Qadri, Hajra Sadia, Mushtaq Ahmad, Javaid Mehmood Malik, Moghees Ikram Ameen. Mapping of Genes Involved in Rheumatiod Arthritis in Pakistani Families. (Curr Opp Biotech Vol 22, Suppl 1- 2011, P S41-S42) (Impact factor 7.711)
46. Muhammad Imran Raza, Hajra Sadia, Sajid Mansoor, Attya Bhatti, Muhammad Ayaz Anwar, Peter John, Qurat Ul Ain Rana, Ishtiaq Qadri. Molecular Modeling and Mutational Analysis of Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor. (Curr Opp Biotch; Vol 22, Suppl 1- 2011, Page S60) (Impact factor 7.711)
47. Naqvi SK, Raza SI, Naveed KA, John P, Ahmad W. A novel deletion mutation in phospholipase H (LIPH) gene in a consanguineous Pakistani family with autosomal recessive hypotrichosis (LAH2) Br J Dermatol. 2009; 160: 194-96. (Impact Factor 2011: 3.666)
48. MJ Hassan, M Khurshid, Z Azeem, P John, G Ali, MS Chishti, W Ahmad. Previously described sequence variant in CDK5RAP2 gene in a Pakistani family with autosomal recessive primary microcephaly BMC Medical Genetics 2007; 58: 1- 8. (Impact factor 2.33)
49. A Wali, MS Chishti, M Ayub, M Yasinzai, Kafaitullah, G Ali, P John, W Ahmad. Localization of novel autosomal recessive hypotrichosis locus (LAH3) to chromosome 13q14.11-q21.32. Clin Genet. 2007; 72(1): 23-9. (Impact factor 3.128)
50. A. Wali, G. Ali1, P. John, K. Lee, M. S. Chishti, S. M. Leal and W. Ahmad. Mapping of a Gene for Alopecia with Mental Retardation Syndrome (APMR3) on Chromosome 18q11.2-q12.2. Ann Hum Genet. 2007; 71: 570–577. (Impact factor 2.565)
51. M. Naeem, P. John, G. Ali and W. Ahmad. Pure hair-nail ectodermal dysplasia maps to chromosome 12p11.1-q21.1 in a Pakistani consanguineous family. Clin & Exp Dermatol 2007; 32 (5): 502-5. (Impact factor 1.198)
52. Ali G, Chishti MS, Raza SI, John P, Ahmad W. A mutation in the Lipase H (LIPH) underlie autosomal recessive hypotrichosis. Hum Genet. 2007; 121: 319-25. (Impact factor 5.069)
53. Naeem M, Jelani M, Lee K, Ali G, Chishti MS, Wali A, Gul A, John P, Hassan MJ, Lea SM, Ahmad W. Ectodermal dysplasia of hair and nail type: mapping of a novel locus to chromosome 17p12-q21.2. Br J Dermatol. 2006; 155(6):1184-90. (Impact factor 3.666)
54. A Wali, P John, A Gul, K Lee, MS Chishti, G Ali, MJ Hassan, SM Leal, W Ahmad. A novel locus for alopecia with mental retardation syndrome (APMR2) maps to chromosome 3q26.2-q26.31. Clin Genet. 2006; 70:233-39. (Impact factor 3.128)
55. John P, Tariq M, Rafiq MA, Amin-ud-din M, Muhammad D, Waheed I, Ansar M, Ahmad W. Recurrent Intragenic Deletion Mutation in Desmoglein 4 Gene Underlies Autosomal Recessive Hypotrichosis in Two Pakistani Families of Balochi and Sindhi Origions. Arch Dermatol Res. 2006; 298:135-37. (Impact factor 2.279)
56. Ali G, Santos RL, John P, Wambangco MA, Lee K, Ahmad W, Leal S. The mapping of DFNB62, a new locus for autosomal recessive non-syndromic hearing impairment, to chromosome 12p13.2-p11.23. Clin Genet. 2006; 69(5):429-33. (Impact factor 3.128)
57. John P, Ali G, Chishti MS, Naqvi SM, Leal SM, Ahmad W. Localization of a novel locus for alopecia with mental retardation syndrome to chromosome 3q26.33-q27.3. Hum Genet. 2006 118(5):665-7. (Impact factor 5.069)
58. John P, Aslam M, Rafiq MA, Amin-ud-din M, Haque S, Ahmad W. Atrichia with papular lesions in two Pakistani families resulting from mutations in the human hairless gene. Arch Dermatol Res. 2005; 297: 226-30. (Impact factor 2.279)
59. Molecular Genetics of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Altaf Ahmad, Mushtaq Ahmad, Fazal Jalil Syed, Rukhsana Kausar1,Javaid Mehmood Malik, Moghees Ikram Ameen, Ishtiaq Qadri, Attya Bhatti and Peter John; NJNS. 2010; Vol.01: No. 01: 34-37
60. Aysha Karim Kiani, Asima Zia, Parveen Akhter, Sadaf Moeez, Attya Bhatti, Peter John, New Genes and Emerging Mechanism of Type I Diabetes NJNS. 2012; Vol.02: No. 02: 47-51
1. Mirza Muhammad Fahd Qadir, Attya Bhatti and Peter John Book Title: The role of biotechnology in Improvement of Livestock Chapter Title: The Adverse Impact of Modern Biotechnology on the Environment (Pages 91-110) Publisher Springer: 2015, VII, 147p 15 illus, 12 illus http://www.springer.com/978-3-662-46788-6
2. Shanzay Ahmad, Attya Bhatti, Arooma Janat and Peter John: Ubiquitination Governing DNA Repair - Implications in Health and Disease," 978-1-78923-585-2