1. Mahmood T, Tahir T, Munir F, Shinwari Z. K (2018) Characterization of regulatory elements in OsRGLP2 gene promoter through sequencing and in silico evaluation in different rice varieties. Computational Biology and Chemistry. 73: 206–212.
2. Hayat M, Abbas M, Munir F, Hayat M. Q, Keyani R, Amir R (2017). Potential of plant flavonoids in pharmaceutics and nutraceutics. Journal of Biomolecules and Biochemistry 1(1): 11-16.
3. Munir F, Hayashi S, Batley J, Naqvi S. M. S, Mahmood T (2016) Germin-like protein 2 gene promoter from rice (OsRGLP2) is responsive to fungal infectivity in transgenic potato plants Functional and Integrative Genomics 16 (1): 19-27
4. Munir F, Naqvi S. M. S, Mahmood T (2013). In vitro and in silico characterization of Solanum lycopersicum wound inducible proteinase inhibitor-II gene. Turkish Journal of Biology 37: 1-10.
5. Wali, S, Munir F and Mahmood. T (2013). Phylogenetic studies of selected Citrus species based on chloroplast gene, rps14. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 15: 357-361.
6. Mahmood. T, Jameel A, Abbasi B. H, Munir F, Naqvi S. M. S (2012) In vitro Callogenesis and Detection of Somaclonal Variations in Plantago ovata L. Journal of Crop Sciences and Biotechnology 15(4): 289-295.
7. Munir F, Naqvi S. M. S, Mahmood T (2011). In vitro culturing and assessment of somaclonal variartion of Solanum tuberosum var. desiree. Turkish Journal of Biochemistry 36(4):296-302.
8. Saeed S, Munir F, Naveed I, Raja G. K, Mahmood T (2011). Phylogenetics of selected Plantago species on the bases of rps 14 chloroplast gene. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 5(19): 4888-4891.
9. Mahmood T, Meer F, Munir F, Nazar N, Naveed I (2011). Genetic diversity of selected Apocynaceae Species based on Chloroplast gene rps11. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 5(17):4382-4387.
10. Mahmood T, Saeed S, Naveed I, Munir F, Raja G. K. (2011). Assessment of antioxidative activities of extracts from selected Plantago species. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 5(20):5172-5176.
11. Amir, R., Taufiq, S., Noor, N., Nauman, I., Munir, F., Keyani, R. and Tahir, A.T. Stress Signalling under metal and Metalloid toxicity. Springer Nature, Singapore (In-press)
12. Amir, R., Iqbal, T., Khan, M., Munir, F. and Keyani, R. Abiotic Stress Signalling in Plants as Affected by Phytoprotectants. Taylor & Francis/CRC Press (In-press)
13. Amir, R., Hayat, M., Nauman, I., Khan, M. and Munir, F. Plants adaptive mechanisms under Arsenic Pollution. Springer Japan (In-press)
14. Amir, R., Munir, F., Kubra, G., Iqbal, T. and Khan, M. Plant Signalling Molecules and Cadmium stress tolerance. Elsevier (In-press)