Dear Graduating Students!
8th Convocation of NBS is scheduled to be held on 05th December, 2017 at NUST (Jinnah Auditorium) at 0930 hrs. Participating graduates have already got themselves registered for the convocation. The registration has been closed.
Please note the following:
- Only two guests (as mentioned in registration form) are allowed.
- Full Dress rehearsal is
mandatory which will be held on 04th Dec, 2017 at 1500 hrs at Jinnah
Auditorium. Anybody missing the full dress rehearsal will not be allowed
to attend the convocation.
- You will collect your gowns from NBS store section with a refundable security deposit of Rs. 2000. A counter will be established at Jinnah Auditorium on 04th December, 2017 at 1400 hrs to facilitate you. Please return the gowns after convocation and collect back your security.
- You will be given invitation cards for your guests on the rehearsal day.( i.e 04th December 2017)
- For photograph, a separate counter will be established by NUST official photographer (Mr. Ghulam Rasool) at Jinnah Auditorium on 04th December, 2017. For details, Please click here.
- Original degrees will be issued after the convocation at NBS Exam Branch, for which students must have a copy of clearance form (Completed in all respect). Please also bring your original CNIC & a photocopy of the same. Before collection of degree, make sure that you have returned the gowns to Store Section.
- Guests of the graduating students should also observe dress code.
- Guests of the graduating students should bring their original CNICs.
- Children under the age of 12 years are not allowed.
Dress Code: Formal