Ms. Ayesha Pervaiz
International Business & Marketing
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
NUST Business School, H-12 Sector, Islamabad
MBA (Quaid-e-Azam University) Pakistan
Ayesha is a graduate (MPA/MBA, Marketing /Finance) of Quaid-e-Azam University
Pakistan. She has been teaching at NBS for 18 years. During this time, she has
taught extensive courses to BBA, MBA and EMBA students. She has written
and published case studies and research papers. Her teaching is complimented by students of the university and trainees who attend her traininng sessions (both national and international level) in NBS. She has hands on experience of managing student affairs, placements and organising Job Fairs and Industry interactions at NBS.
Development in International Joint Ventures” for KINGS College
London, University of London, UK.
International publication, A Case-study, titled “The proof of pudding is in the eating, or
so is believed by the Pakistani
cereal consumers”, published in European case clearing house,
ECCH (Ref: 506-180-1, www.ecch.com) in Oct 2006.
International publication titled 'The Brand Striving out Competition,
Nirala Sweets case', published in ECH (Ref. 507-094-1, www.ecch.com) in Aug 2007.
Research paper titled 'Impact of the E-learning package on the quality of student learning
experience' presented in European and Mediterranean Conference on
Information Systems 2009 (EMCIS2009)
Jul 13-14, 2009, Izmir, Turkey.
Global marketing Management
Intelligence Marketing (CIM)
International business Management (IBM)
Strategic marketing management
NUST Business School, Islamabad
- Oct 2010 - Present: Lecturer & Trainer, NBS
- Apr 2013 - Nov 2015: Chairperson Student Placement Office, NBS
- 2005 - 2010: Vice Chairperson Student Affairs, NBS
- 2000- Present: Faculty International Business & Marketing, NBS
- 16 year’s Teaching, Training, Administration and Research handling experience.
- Arranging annual Job Fairs, Corporate interaction events , recruitment drives at NUST Business School
- Managing strong corporate relations across all sectors for enhanced student placements and business school brand recognition .
- Teaching/Training and Research faculty of Exec MBA , include full time employees of Key Corporate companies of Islamabad (Telenor , Mobilink , Ptcl ,Ufone ,PTC, Loreal Pakistan, British High Commision etc) and Armed forces
- Teaching and research supervisor of MBA Specialisation, BBA (Hons.)
- Research internationally published and in progress
- Persuasive presentation skills, both written and verbal
Teaching following UG & PG courses in NBS:
WORKSHOPS, TRAININGS & SEMINARS:
Sep 2011: Developing Effective Marketing
Strategies, Singapore Institute of Management (SIM), Singapore.
2009: International HRM Conference,
Aug 2008: Training workshop on 'Corporate Governance' by Dr. Martin
Steindl, Program Manager PEP-MENA Corporate Governance Program (IFC).
May 2007: Training course on 'Marketing Strategy', MARKSTRAT at Lahore University of
Management Sciences (LUMS).
Apr 2007: Interactive and certified session
with Philip Kottler on 'Holistic
Marketing Paradigm', Bahria University, Islamabad.
Dec 2006: Global Business Opportunities for Pakistani Companies, by Dr. Tariq Anwar at NBS (NUST).
Mar 2006: MARCON, International Marketing
Jan 2006: Workshop on 'Innovative and
Creative Teaching Methods', by Dr. Tariq Anwar at NBS (NUST).