Air, noise and solid waste analysis lab is fully equipped with latest technology for air quality monitoring along with solid waste analysis and management. It is highly capable to facilitate undergraduate, Masters and PhD level students in their research work. Major instruments:
- PM2.5 and PM10 sampler
- TSP sampler
- Automatic weather station
- Noise meters
- Vehicular exhaust analyzer
- Noise analysis
- Particle pollution PM10 , PM2.5
- Total suspended particles in air
- NO2 analysis
- SO2 analysis
- O3 measurement
- Aerosols, VOCs and formaldehyde measurement
- Leachate analysis
- NO2 monitoring along national highway of northern using MAX DOAS instrument
- Investigating the temporal changes in precipitation and consequent flooding in Pakistan.
- Spatiotemporal analysis of Methane concentration over Pakistan during the time period of 2008-2015.
- Investigating the diurnal and weekly cycle of NO2 by using MAX DOAS observations.
- Comparative analysis of CHOCHO during MAD-CAT campaign in Mainz, Germany and IESE-NUST, Pakistan
- Persistent winter fog over indo-gangetic plains – a multi country study.
- Biogas production from cow dung through the co-digestion of leachate and cotton gin.