Dr. Hammad Anis Khan
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
NICE, SCEE, NUST
PhD (Civil and Environmental Engineering), University of New South Wales (UNSW), Sydney, Australia, MS (Structural Engineering), Islamabad, Pakistan, BSc (Civil Engineering) University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila, Pakistan
Anis Khan completed his PhD in the field of Structural Engineering (Concrete
Technology) from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney, Australia. He
secured a Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) with stipend from UNSW to undertake PhD
in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, UNSW, Sydney, Australia. He
also received President’s Gold medal during his Masters degree in Structural
Engineering from NUST for securing a CGPA of 4.0. In addition, he also secured
a second position with a CGPA of 3.90 during his bachelors in civil
- Hammad Anis Khan “Durability
of alkali-activated mortar in sewage environment”. Thesis submitted as a fulfilment
requirement for the degree of Ph.D. in School of Civil and Environmental
Engineering, UNSW, Australia, July 2019.
- Hammad Anis Khan “Structural
Properties of fire damaged calcium aluminate cement concrete”. Thesis submitted as a fulfilment requirement of MS in Structural
Engineering, NUST Institute of Civil Engineering, School of Civil and
Environmental Engineering (SCEE), NUST, Islamabad, Pakistan, May 2015.
JOURNAL PAPERS [TOTAL IF: 25.64]
- Hammad Anis Khan, Arnaud Castel, Mohammad S. H. Khan, Aziz Hassan Mehmood “Durability of calcium aluminate and sulphate resistant Portland cement based mortars in an aggressive sewer environment and sulphuric acid” Cement and Concrete Research, Vol 124, 105852, July 2019. (IF 6.72)
- Yasir Ali, Muhammad Irfan, Abdul Salam Buller, Hammad Anis Khan, Hafiz M. F. Gul “A binary logistic model for predicting the tertiary stage of permanent deformation of conventional asphalt concrete mixtures” Construction and Building Materials, Vol 227, 116608, July 2019. (IF 4.68)
- Hammad Anis Khan, Mohammad S. H. Khan, Arnaud Castel, Jerry Sunarho “Deterioration of alkali-activated mortars exposed to natural aggressive sewer environment” Construction and Building Materials, Volume 186, pp. 577 – 597, October 2018. (IF 4.68)
- Yasir Ali and Hammad Anis Khan “Performance evaluation of resin as a coating agent”, Jordan Journal of Civil Engineering, Volume 11, Issue 4, pp. 594 – 606, October 2017. (IF 0.2).
- Hafiz Zain Saeed, Qaiser uz Zaman Khan, Hammad Anis Khan, Rashid Farooq (2016) “Experimental investigation of stress–strain behavior of CFRP confinedLow Strength Concrete (LSC) cylinders”, Construction and Building Materials, Volume 104, pp. 208 – 215, February 2016. (IF 4.68)
- Wasim Khaliq and Hammad Anis Khan (2015) “High temperature material properties of calcium aluminate cement concrete”, Construction and Building Materials, Volume 94, pp. 475 – 487, September 2015. (IF 4.68)
- Hammad Anis Khan (Speaker), Arnaud Castel, Aziz Hassan Mahmood (2018) “Performance of Fly ash based geopolymer mortar against sulphuric acid” 25th Australasian conference on mechanics of structures and materials (ACMSM25), 4 – 7 December 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Hammad Anis Khan (Speaker), Arnaud Castel, Jerry Sunarho (2018) “Neutralization and corrosion of geopolymer mortar in an aggressive sewer environment”, Corrosion and Prevention 2018, 11 – 14 November 2018, Adelaide, Australia.
- Hammad Anis Khan (Speaker), Arnaud Castel, Mohammad S. H. Khan (2017) “Performance evaluation of geopolymer against in situ aggressive sewer environment”, Concrete 2017, advances in concrete materials and structures, 22 – 25 October 2017, Adelaide, Australia.
- Wasim Khaliq (Speaker), Hammad Anis Khan “High temperature properties of calcium aluminate cement concrete”, pp. 204 – 212, Response of Structures Under Extreme Loading: Proceedings of Protect 2015 - Fifth International workshop on performance, protection & strengthening of structures under extreme loading, ISBN 978-1-60595-227-7, June 28 – 30, 2015, East Lansing, MI, USA.
Teaching in NICE BECE and MS classes
- May 2019 till August 2019: Research Associate, School
of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of New South Wales (UNSW),
- February 2016 till August 2019: Casual Academic Staff,
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of New South Wales
(UNSW), Sydney, Australia.
- January 2014 till July 2015: Lab Coordinator,
Department of Civil Engineering, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology,
- August 2012 till December 2013: Engineer (Civil),
Structures Section, Islamabad Office, NESPAK, Pakistan.