1. It is intimated that NICE is offering following courses as minors for UG students during forthcoming Summer Semester 2019. Necessary details are as under:-
A. CE-102 – Civil Engineering Materials (3+0) Teaching Faculty Lec Malik Kamran Shakir
Tentative Class Schedule: Every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday (1500 - 1650 hrs) in NICE Room 113
B. CE-241 – Transportation Engineering (3+0) Teaching Faculty – Lec Nasir Ali
Tentative Class Schedule: Every Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (1500 - 1650 hrs) in NICE Room 114
C. CE-372 – Quantity Surveying and Cost Estimation (3+0)
Teaching Faculty A/P Malik SaqibMehmood
Tentative Class Schedule: Every Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (1500 - 1650 hrs) in NICE Room 115
2. Students interested to enroll themselves in any of the courses are required to submit the attached registration form duly recommended by their respective HoD and submit to Acad Branch NICE latest by 30 May 2019.
3. Students can choose minor courses after completion of 1st year. Further, please note that the semester load for students should not exceed 21 credit hours.
4. Once a student registers him/herself for a minor course and wants to drop the course, then he/she can only drop the course by the 2nd week of the semester. For this purpose, he/she can do this only by giving a written application to Acad Branch NICE. Failing to do so, the student will be assigned 'F' Grade in the course.
5. 75% attendance is mandatory to appear in final exam.