Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is offering Twelve (11 Masters + 1 UG (female)) Merit Scholarships as per detail below
Masters Scholarships each for the province of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan for male/female (Eight Scholarships)
- One each for Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, (Three Scholarship for Post graduate “Master’s level” students.
- One scholarship for a female engineering student from the province of Balochistan for B.E/B.Sc Engineering.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan and Son/Daughter of engineer registered with PEC.
- He/She be a registered/professional engineer with PEC (except applicant for BE Scholarship).
- He/She shall
have enrolment as a full-time student in an accredited engineering
program of any accredited engineering program of a
- He she must
have (CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 (in semester system) or above 65% marks in
annual /term examination system in undergraduate program.
- In case of
scholarship for Masters Degree, the applicant must have a domicile of
the respective province. However, applicant can be enrolled in any
public/private sector university/institution in Pakistan.
- For undergraduate female scholarship, the applicant must have a domicile of Balochistan province.
- He/She shall not be concurrently availing any other scholarship (NOC from university authorities will be required).
Click here to download registration form.