- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Sector H-12, Islamabad invites sealed financial & technical proposals from well reputed design Firms/Consultants, possessing adequate experience, institutional capacity for Designing of Center of International Peace & Stability (CIPS) at NUST Campus Sector H-12, Islamabad.
- The applicant consultants should not be black listed and litigants. Details of user requirement and terms/conditions are available in the bidding documents which can be collected from the given address during working hours i.e. 1000 - 1600 hours (except on Saturday and Sunday) for a cost of Rs 2,000.00, in Pay Order/DD in favour of “PMO NUST”.
- Sealed bids (Technical & Financial) duly prepared in accordance with instructions contained in the bidding documents must reach the Employer on 04 June 2020 at 1100 hours, Technical proposal shall be opened on the same day at 1130 hours in presence of NUST Bid Opening Committee and Bidders/Representative at Project Management Office – PMO Conference Hall at NUST. Shortlisted firms/consultants shall be called for financial opening. This advertisement is also available at PPRA website www.ppra.org.pk and NUST website at www.nust.edu.pk.
- NUST authorities reserves the right to reject any or all applications as per rules.
- Further information/clarifications may be obtained from the office of the undersigned on any working day during working hours.
|PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE|
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
SECTOR H-12, ISLAMABAD
TEL NO. 051-9085-1271