NET – EXAM DAY INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES – COVID-19
- Wearing of mask is mandatory.
- You may bring a pocket size sanitizer for your personal use.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance and avoid hand shake and physical contact with others.
- Do not come for test if you are suffering from symptoms like fever, headache, sneezing / abnormal cough, breathing difficulty etc. Candidate with body temperature of more than 99 F will not be allowed to enter the test centre.
- Be aware that you are appearing in test with your own consent and are expected to adhere to laid down guidelines / precautions while you are travelling to / from the test venue, during the test and after you leave the university.
- While NUST will be ensuring adequate safety precautions / protocols to protect you against COVID-19, however the University will not be liable for any symptoms of the disease that you may later develop.