Learn to create a well-designed velocity vector field of fluid flow in this workshop
NUST School of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering (SMME) is organising a one-day hands-on workshop on Experimental Fluid Mechanics (PIV VIV Experiments) on December 9.
Register today at https://forms.gle/NwiguLJpUbs7k7866
In this masterclass of Experimental Fluid Mechanics workshop, you’ll learn how to create a well-designed velocity vector field of fluid flow so, that you and your peers can see trends and make quick decisions informed by data. You’ll also learn:
1. Introduction to Experimental Fluid Mechanics
2. Particle Image Velocimetry
3. Vortex Induced Vibration.
4. Contribution of Fluid Mechanics in Renewable Energy
5. How to Perform PIV?
6. How to post process the PIV Data?
Dr Emad Uddin, HoD Mechanical Engineering, SMME
Dr. Usman Latif, Director (I&C) FDA, Faisalabad