- 01. For Undergraduate Programs
- 02. For Masters Programs
- Question: What is the minimum and maximum degree completion time?
- Minimum degree completion time is 1½ academic years (3 regular semesters), whereas maximum time is 4 years.
- Question: How much, and for what duration a student has to pay tuition fee for the complete degree program?
- Student will be charged full tuition fee for maximum 4 regular semesters (2 academic years). Thereafter, s/he will not be required to pay tuition fee for a regular semester till completion of degree requirements. However, beyond the stipulated 2 years period a student will be required to pay the prescribed course fee for deficient / improvement courses (if any). Fee during Summer Semester will be credit hours based. If a student completes the degree requirements within 30 days from commencement of 4th semester, s/he has to pay fee for three regular semesters only (i.e., Fall, Spring & Fall).
- Question: If a student repeats course(s) in a regular semester, would s/he be charged any fee?
- No fee will be charged for course repetition / improvement during a regular semester, if the student is registered for the semester and has paid the standard tuition fee. However, beyond the stipulated two year period, student has to pay fee on credit hours basis irrespective of the semester being attended.
- Question: What amount of tuition fee will be charged for deferment / suspension of semester?
- A student shall pay 25% of the semester fee for Deferment / Suspension of semester, however, in case of 1st semester deferment, 50% tuition fee will be charged.
- Question: At what rate, tuition fee will be charged from EMBA students?
- The tuition fee for EMBA students is course based. For detail please click on below link:http://authoring.nust.edu.pk/Admissions/Fee%20and%20Funding/Pages/Postgraduate-Financial-Matters.aspx
- Question: At what rate business project fee will be charged from EMBA students?
- Since there are two projects containing 03 credit hours each. Therefore, one course fee will be charged for each project.
- Question: If a student of EMBA drops a course after two weeks will s/he be charged course fee?
- The student of EMBA will be allowed to drop a course any time before the start of the End Semester examination week, with an award of letter grade ‘W’. However, course fee (non-refundable) will be charged if EMBA student drops a course after two weeks from commencement of semester.
- Question: Will there be any charges for reading material from EMBA students?
- Reading material fee will be charged annually in every Fall Semester and it is mandatory for every EMBA student to pay till completion of coursework.
- 03. For PhD Programs
- Question: What do you mean by a regular semester?
- Fall and Spring are regular semesters. Summer is not a regular semester rather, it is a make-up semester. A student can repeat a course to improve CGPA or s/he can clear her / his ‘F’ grade(s) during summer semester. A student can take regular course(s) of the ensuing semester during summer session on payment of fee (credit hours based). A student can also take additional / optional course(s) on payment of prescribed fee (credit hours based).
- Question: If a student is enrolled in Fall 2011 or in subsequent sessions, how much and for what duration s/he has to pay tuition fee for the complete degree program?
- PhD students will be charged full tuition fee for 3 academic years (6 regular semesters). Thereafter, s/he will not be required to pay tuition fee till completion of degree requirements. However, fee during Summer Semester will be credit hours based.
- Question: If a student takes course(s) in summer semester and completes the coursework before 03 academic years, would s/he will be required to pay full tuition fee for complete 03 years (06 regular semesters)?
- Yes, every student has to pay full tuition fee for 06 regular semesters. However, summer semester fee will be credit hours based in addition to this.