Vision, Mission & Core Values
NUST aspires to be a comprehensive university providing a higher education experience grounded in thought leadership, co-creation of knowledge, and sustainability.
We are committed to being a university that stimulates intellectual curiosity, behavioral progression, and environmental stewardship. We nurture future leaders, job creators, and lifelong learners, with the ability to foster partnerships, and intercultural competence to impact their communities and beyond. Through adherence to our core values, we create an ecosystem that promotes research, innovation, and productivity.
- Integrity. NUST provides a fair and transparent work environment and encourages its stakeholders to act ethically and honestly in the interest of the wider community.
- Pursuit of Excellence. Excellence is a recursive attribute inculcated in the NUST culture. We strive to achieve excellence in academics, research, and innovation to build a national and global knowledge economy.
- Inspiring Partnerships. NUST promotes sharing of inspirational and research-driven content that drives change. Our leadership, faculty and students co-create knowledge that is of relevance andvalue for our communities.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. NUST community embraces and respects human and social diversity and encourages their absorption by developing an inclusive work environment to provide equal opportunities for all.
- Sustainability. NUST nurtures its community with responsible resource planning and management. Our academic, research, and social endeavors actively tackle social, economic, and environmental challenges.