DATES TO REMEMBER
Commencement Of Online Admission Application
|18th April 2021|
Commencement Of Classes
|Sept / Oct 2021|
(Will Be Accessible At The Time Of Admission Opens)
Submission of GAT (General) / HAT / GRE / GMAT Final Result
- The scores of GRE (General) / GMAT, should reach NUST by 07 June 2021. Scores of GRE (General) / GMAT examinations conducted on or after August 01, 2018 is acceptable.
- Scores of GAT (General) conducted by NTS on or after August 01, 2019 till 23rd May 2021 is acceptable.
- Special GAT (Gen) test conducted by NTS for other University/Organizations or scholarship will not be considered for admission.
- GAT (Gen) score held on or after August 01, 2019 till 23rd May 2021 will directly be obtained from NTS Pakistan.
- All the candidates to ensure to write their correct CNIC No on the NUST Online Admission Application Form of Master Admission and on NTS form, failing which their score may not be verified by NTS.
- Score of Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after March 2020 will also be accepted.
- HAT conducted by HEC for admissions in MS Programs will only be accepted.
- HAT Test conducted for scholarship will not be accepted for admission in MS Programs.
- Candidates, whose final result is awaited, can also apply for Masters admission (2021), provided that they submit their final result before commencement of classes.
- Candidates to ensure that the date of completion of terminal degree must be before the enrollment in MS admission / degree.