DATES TO REMEMBER
Commencement Of Online Admission Application
|01 July 2020|
Commencement Of Classes
|19 Oct 2020 (All Institutions except MCE, CEME, MCS)
26 Oct 2020 – (MCE)
02 Nov 2020 – (CEME, MCS)
(Will Be Accessible At The Time Of Admission Opens)
Submission of GAT (General) / HAT / GRE / GMAT Final Result
- The scores of GRE (General) / GMAT, should reach NUST by 8 July 2020. It may be noted that NUST will only accept the scores of GRE (General) / GMAT examinations conducted on or after August 01, 2017.
- NUST will accept the scores of GAT (General) conducted by NTS on or after August 01, 2018.
- Special GAT (Gen) test conducted by NTS for other University/Organizations or scholarship will not be considered for admission.
- NUST will obtain the GAT (Gen) score held on or after October 01, 2018 till 23rd August 2020 directly from NTS Pakistan
- All the candidates to ensure to write their correct CNIC No on the NUST Online Admission Application Form of Master Admission and on NTS form, failing which their score may not be verified by NTS.
- Score of Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after March 2019 will also be accepted. For more details please visit http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- HAT conducted by HEC for admissions in MS Programs will only be accepted.
- HAT Test conducted for scholarship will not be accepted for admission in MS Programs.
- Candidates, whose final result is awaited, can also apply for Masters admission (2020), provided that they submit their final result before commencement of classes.