UPDATES ON UG ADMISSIONS
For Candidates of NET-2022
- Registration for NET-2022 (Series-2) will commence tentatively from 23 Jan 2022.
- A new programme “BS Tourism and Hospitality Management” is starting from Fall 2022.
For Candidates of NET-2021
- Candidates of FSc Pre-Medical / equivalent qualification can apply for BS Computer Science without taking additional math exam, but they have to clear deficient Mathematics courses of 6 credit hours, within one year of enrollment in the programme.
- Candidates of A level, whom exams are delayed to Oct / Nov 2021 can apply on basis of O level equivalence marks and their merit will be calculated by assigning 25% weighting to O level marks, 75% weighting to NET marks or ACT score or SAT score. The admission of such candidates will remain provisional till they provide A level equivalence certificate with required subjects and percentage as per eligibility criteria, within 15 days of announcement of result.
For Candidates of ACT / SAT basis
- Candidates who have registered for SAT Subject test of May & June 2021 and their exam is cancelled by Collegeboard due to COVID-19 situation, can opt for NET or provide ACT score in lieu of SAT subject test score as per following:-
|Engineering||ACT Composite Score (Minimum score to apply – 25)|
|Architecture & Industrial Design|
|Natural Sciences||ACT STEM Score (Minimum score to apply – 25)|
NUST institutional code to receive ACT scores is 2915.
ACT Scores are valid for two years.
ACT Score of July 2021 exam is acceptable for session 2021.