UPDATES ON UG ADMISSIONS
For Candidates of NET-2023
- Registration for NET-2023 (Series-2) will remain open from 1 Jan to 10 Feb 2023. Tests will commence from 10 Feb 2023 onwards.
- Foreign nationals (Non Pakistani) can also apply on the basis of NET in addition to ACT/SAT basis. For details, please visit International Students.
- Result awaited candidates of HSSC stream can apply for NET on the basis of Matric result by clicking the available option while filling the academic record in the online form. Such candidates will forward their HSSC Part-1 result through an email at email@example.com for updation. Merit will be generated by assigning zero weightage to HSSC marks, if the result is not forwarded till 1 Jun 2023.
For Candidates of ACT / SAT basis
- ACT / SAT based Application Form – 2023 tentatively will commence from May 2023.
- Candidates who have registered for ACT/SAT based application form have to provide ACT/SAT score as per following:-
|Engineering||ACT Composite Score (Minimum score to apply – 25)|
|Architecture & Industrial Design|
|Natural Sciences||ACT STEM Score (Minimum score to apply – 25)|
|Business Studies / Social Sciences / LLB||
SAT-1 (Minimum score to apply in each subject – 550)
ACT Score of Maths, English and Reading
(Minimum score to apply in each subject – 25)
NUST institutional code to receive ACT score is 2915.
NUST institutional code to receive SAT score is 2790.
ACT / SAT scores are valid for two years.