UPDATES ON UG ADMISSIONS
For Candidates of NET-2021
- Registration for Series-4 is extended till 31 Jul 2021. Last date for fee submission will be 3 Aug 2021. Tests will commence from 27 Jul 2021 onwards.
- Candidates of Series-3 who haven’t selected their test schedule have been transferred to Series-4.
- Please note that the candidates appearing in Series-3 will have the option to register in Series-4 as well, to improve their score.
- Paper-based tests at Karachi and Quetta for Series-3 & 4 will be conducted from 9-12 August 2021, for which the schedule will be announced later.
- Candidates of HSSC Part-1 who have been promoted to Part-2 without taking examination of part-1 in session 2020 will apply on the basis of SSC result.
- Candidates of FSc Pre-Medical / equivalent qualification can apply for BS Computer Science, but they have to clear deficient Mathematics courses of 6 credit hours, within one year of enrollment in the programme.
- Candidates of A level, whom exams are delayed to Oct / Nov 2021 can apply on basis of O level equivalence marks and their merit will be calculated by assigning 25% weighting to O level marks, 75% weighting to NET marks or SAT score or ACT score. The admission of such candidates will remain provisional till they provide A level equivalence certificate with required subjects and percentage as per eligibility criteria, within 15 days of announcement of result.
- Candidates who have registered for SAT Subject test of May & June 2021 and their exam is cancelled by Collegeboard due to COVID-19 situation, can opt for NET or provide ACT score in lieu of SAT subject test score as per following:-
|Engineering||ACT Composite Score (Minimum score to apply – 25)|
|Architecture & Industrial Design|
|Natural Sciences||ACT STEM Score (Minimum score to apply – 25)|
NUST institutional code to receive ACT scores is 2915.
ACT Score of July 2021 exam is acceptable for session 2021.
Deadline to submit UG SAT based online application form has been extended up to 30 July 2021.