NFAAF – Documentation Requirements
- Candidates requiring financial aid will attach soft copy of ALL supporting documents to complete the last section of Need Based Financial Aid Application Form (NFAAF).
- This is a mandatory requirement for completing / submitting NFAAF only.
- Processing of NFAAF has no effect on the admission application.
- Checklist of supporting documents will be auto generated on the basis of information provided by the candidate in other sections of NFAAF.
- Candidates are advised to complete NFAAF well before due date to gain maximum time to arrange supporting documents.
- Supporting documents of NFAAF may include the following:
- Income certificates of all earning members of the family which include:
- Salary slips of last three months for salaried persons.
- Pension book for retired persons.
- A certificate/proof/ legal affidavit in case of other type of income.
- Retirement Order/ Final Settlement Letter in case any one of parents or guardian is retired.
- Income Tax Returns of all earning members & of business in case of businessman.
- Bank Statements (for the last 12 months) of all bank accounts in the names of all the family members and in the name of business in case of businessmen.
- Utility Bills (last month) – Electricity, Gas, Phone and Water.
- Rental Lease Agreement (if the residence or any other property is being leased for residence or business purposes or if excess property is leased to any other person/ party for income purposes).
- Copies of Saving Certificates/ Bonds/ Shares/ CDC Statement.
- Loan Document(s) of Loan outstanding as a liability (loan sanctioning document & payment plan) and loan receivable from any relative, financial institution, agency or organization.
- Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if any of the family member is suffering from any fatal/ serious disease). Please also provide a brief history of the medical ailment.
- Property ownership documents (house, plots, agricultural land, flat, shops etc.). Allotment letter in case the property has been provided by the employer.
- Vehicle(s) Registration documents of the vehicles being used by the family. Allotment letter in case the vehicle has been provided by the employer.
- Mortgage/ Lease document(s) (in case Land, house, car or any other property has been taken/ given on lease).
- Fee receipts & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) document(s) of sibling(s)/ dependent(s) – from any institution including NUST.
- Fee receipt & Fee Concession (Scholarship/Loan) document from the last institution the applicant attended.
- Domicile Certificate of the applicant only.
- Copies of CNIC/ B – Form of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian.
- Picture(s) of the house you are residing in (Outside & Inside View).
- Any other document(s) demonstrating financial need.
- Documents will be attested by Govt. officer (BPS 17 or above).
- Documents forwarded separately (via email, courier, any other means) will not be accepted.
Size of Each Attachment
- Should be less than 250 Kb.
Scrutiny of Supporting Documents by FAO After Submission Of NFAAF
- Scrutiny of supporting documents will begin after NFAAF has been submitted.
- Where necessary FAO will ask candidates (via email & web account) to:
- Remove deficiencies and submit afresh.
- Provide additional supporting documents.
- Candidates will log in to their web accounts to attach adequate / additional documents with NFAAF.
- It is candidates’ responsibility to remove deficiencies within given time to remain in the scholarship selection process.
- Candidates are advised to check their emails (all folders including Junk / spam) and web accounts regularly for updates from FAO.
- Providing false information will lead to cancellation of admission, blacklisting and recovery of dues.
For Candidates Requiring Additional Time to Submit or Unable to Submit Supporting Documents
- Candidates may attach undermentioned requests, in place of supporting document(s) to complete / submit NFAAF:
- Additional time to submit supporting document(s) due to valid reasons.
- Exemption from submission of supporting document(s) due to valid reasons.
- FAO will carry out scrutiny of each request after NFAAF has been submitted and inform candidates accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us