International students, Pakistanis holding foreign nationality and Pakistanis living abroad can apply for Masters programs. They will have to compete with the local students on merit for admission.
Eligibility criteria for international students is the same as for national students.
International students are only eligible for programs at H-12 Campus (Islamabad).
Submission of GAT (General) / GRE / GMAT/ Final Result
- The scores of GRE (General) / GMAT, should reach NUST by July 08, 2020. It may be noted that NUST will only accept the scores of GRE (General) / GMAT examinations conducted on or after August 01, 2017.
- NUST will also accept the scores of Graduate Assessment Test (General) conducted by NTS, Pakistan on or after October 01, 2018 till 23rd August 2020 or Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) conducted by HEC in or after March 2019 with atleast 50 accumulative test score.
- Candidates, whose final result is awaited, can also apply for Masters admission (2020), provided that they submit their final result before commencement of classes. The candidates are responsible for providing the copy of scores to NUST, on the following address:
Postgraduate Programs Directorate, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Sector, H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Procedure of Admission for International Students
The cases of the international students, finally selected for admission at the NUST constituent Institutions will be processed for clearance for HEC/Foreign Ministry.
International Students have to obtain NOC from their respective Embassy in Pakistan.
Hostel accommodation for the international students is guaranteed.
Fee Structure for International Masters and PhD students:
|||Bio Sciences & Social Sciences,
Other Engineering/IT Programmes
|Business Studies||MBA, Engineering Management & Construction Engineering Management||All Programmes|
|MS HRM, MS Logistics & Supply Chain Management, MS Innovation & Entrepreneurship||EMBA|
|Admission Processing Fee||60||60||60||60||30|
|Course Repeat Fee
(per credit hour)
- Tuition fee for the first academic year (two semesters) will be deposited as per selection letter.
- Harvard Business school licensing fee” will be charged to business students (MBA, MS HRM, EMBA, MS Logistics & Supply Chain Management & MS Innovation & Entrepreneurship) @ USD 102/year.
- Subsequent, tuition fee will be paid through challan form generated by Finance Directorate, NUST. The structure and schedule of payment will be intimated to the selected candidates.
- The security deposit is payable along with the admission processing fee at the time of admission.
- Summer Semester fee will be charge @ USD 40 Per credit hour for all programs (less EMBA).
MS Admission Help Desk
For Quries Related to MS Admission