International students, Pakistanis holding foreign nationality and Pakistanis living abroad can apply for Masters programs. They will have to compete with the local students on merit for admission.
Eligibility criteria for international students is the same as for national students.
International students are only eligible for programs at H-12 Campus (Islamabad).
Submission of GRE / GMAT/ Final Result
- The scores of GRE (General) / GMAT, should reach NUST by June, 2022. It may be noted that NUST will only accept the scores of GRE (General) / GMAT examinations conducted on or after August 01, 2019.
- Candidates, whose final result is awaited, can also apply for Masters admission (2022), provided that they submit their final result before commencement of classes. The candidates are responsible for providing the copy of scores to NUST, on the following address:
Postgraduate Programs Directorate, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) Sector, H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Procedure of Admission for International Students
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission will register and fill up the online admission form available on NUST web page nust.edu.pk during April 2022.
- Candidates will upload their academic certificates and approval letter from Embassy in Islamabad with online admission application.
- NUST will scrutinize all the applications and select candidates on merit and eligibility criteria in different disciplines.
- Selected candidates will be forwarded joining instructions by NUST.
The cases of the international students, finally selected for admission at the NUST constituent Institutions will be processed for clearance for HEC/Foreign Ministry.
International Students have to obtain NOC from their respective Embassy in Pakistan.
Hostel accommodation for the international students is guaranteed.
Fee Structure for International Masters and PhD students:
|/MPhil/MBA/EMBA ||PhD |
|||Engineering /IT, Social Sciences(Eco) & Bio Sciences programs||
|||||MS HRM, MS Logistics & Supply Chain Management, MS Innovation & Entrepreneurship (USD)||EMBA||MBA, Engineering Management & Construction Engineering Management|
|Admission Processing Fee (Non Refundable)||61||61||61||61||30|
|Security Deposit (refundable)||60||60||60||60||60|
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||933||1261||179 (per course)||1,442||933|
|Course Repeat Fee (per credit hour)||40||40||179 (per course)||40||40|
- Tuition fee for the first academic year (two semesters) will be deposited as per selection letter.
- Miscellaneous charges will be charged @USD 34/year.
- Harvard Business school licensing fee” will be charged to business students (MBA, MS HRM, EMBA, MS Logistics & Supply Chain Management & MS Innovation & Entrepreneurship) @ USD 104/year.
- Subsequent, tuition fee will be paid through challan form generated by Finance Directorate, NUST. The structure and schedule of payment will be intimated to the selected candidates.
- The security deposit is payable along with the admission processing fee at the time of admission.
- Summer Semester fee will be charge @ USD 40 Per credit hour for all programs (less EMBA).
MS Admission Help Desk
For Quries Related to MS Admission