Scholarships and NUST PhD Fellowships (NPF)
1.NUST Merit Based PhD Scholarship (for details Click Here)
2.NUST PhD Fellowship (NPF): NUST encourages the enrollment of full-time PhD students. Through NPF, full-time students will have the opportunity to do quality research and polish their academic skills by doing on-campus jobs.
- Selected full-time PhD students will get tuition fee waiver.
- All awardees will act as graduate assistants to their respective supervisors and on maintaining regular attendance will be awarded a stipulated amount.
- Awardees can also perform on campus jobs to earn on monthly basis
- Applicable for PhD students enrolled from Fall 2022 and onwards.
- Only full time PhD student fulfilling undermentioned conditions.
- Takes at least 09 credit hours coursework in each semester during coursework phase
- Available during office hours throughout regular semesters.
- Awardee should not be full time employed or on study leave during entire scholarship period.
- The student should maintain 3.50 CGPA throughout the coursework. The student must pass the coursework and both qualifier examinations within two years of PhD.